1. Fear

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I Can't Help Falling In Love with you

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I Can't Help Falling In Love with you

I Can't Help Falling In Love with you

_____________________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV :-                                                                                          

Warning: Mature content (18+)

"Ahhh," the girl moaned as Aarav thrust into her.

Aarav put his belt around her throat and pulled her back and forth with it, making her wince in pain. She was still enjoying it. "Fuck me more, daddy."

He fucked her for 30 more minutes and then cummed on her toned breasts.

After having sex, they were draped in bedsheets. The girl came forward to kiss him on the lips when he stopped her. "Don't you fucking dare; we are just here for pleasure and nothing else."

This made that girl angry: "Do you think I am a slut? I slept with you, and you treat me like this? I don't want to be here; I am leaving bye."

"Oh, my sweetheart, don't blackmail me. I got 100 girls dying to have sex with me, and they are 100x better than you, so leave and don't fucking show me your face ever again."

"You all are the same," she said as she wore her clothes and grabbed her clutch.

"Wrong baby, no man is like me because, remember, I am the second richest man in the business world—Aarav Malhotra," he said with a proud smirk on his face as he scrolled through his phone, showing her the Google search.

This made the girl shocked, and she got flustered. "What?? I am sorry for getting angry," she said, faking her cute face. "Baby, I didn't have sex just for pleasure, but because I like you.

"Here, you are wrong. You do like me, but not actually me, just my money, because that's what you girls want. Can I now say that you are a slut?" Aarav clenched his jaw and shouted loud enough to tremble one's soul: "LEAVE!!"

The girl left from there, weeping and not saying a word.

Aarav said to himself, "No matter how bad she was, she could satisfy my needs."

Aarav got a message on his phone from his girlfriend Ashwini, which said, "AARAV MEET IN THE ROYAL BAR ASAP."

"OH GODDDD!!! What now? I don't want to see her at this moment. I am just with her because I need to give someone the girlfriend tag, as it doesn't look nice for the second richest man to be single. She is really getting on my nerves now. I don't give a fuck about her feelings, but I have to be nice to her to keep her as she has the perfect body, features, and face."

"REACHING IN 5 MINS, BABY

"I AM WAITING."

He reached the bar in around 10 minutes and saw her sitting on the counter in front of the bartender with her hands cupping her face. She looked quite upset and stressed. He went and sat down on the chair beside her. "Yes, baby, is everything okay? You called me so urgently." He said he was holding her hands in his hand.

"No, Aarav, nothing is okay. I don't know what to do."She said and started to cry, hugging him very tightly, and garbing everyone's attention in the bar. Aarav looked unbothered by Ashwini's condition but was trying to act like a caring boyfriend.

"Hey, my love, I am here. I am here with you. Just tell me what happened. I will solve everything. After all, I am the second richest man in the business world," he said with a proud smirk.

"Aarav, first promise me that you will not leave me after this and be with me forever." She said she was still crying like a baby.
"Forever, my foot," thought Aarav.

"Yes, I am here forever. Just tell me, sweetie." He consoled her and hugged her, calming her down.

"I AM PREGNANT." These words made Aarav's heart stop. He couldn't believe his ears. Did she just say that she was pregnant? No, this can't be true. She can't be pregnant. She is lying. She might have gotten that test wrong. But no, she is a doctor herself, but doctors can also be wrong. "Aarav, answer me. What should we do now?"

"Did you get the official tests done other than those pregnancy checking kits?" He said he was waiting for her response and had just a slight hope that there were chances of the tests being wrong.

"I am a doctor for god's sake, Dr. Ashwini Oberoi. I got the official laboratory test done." She said making Aarav's adrenal gland release adrenaline would make him ready for the situation. His heart rate and blood pressure increased, expanding the air passages of the lungs, enlarging the pupil of his eye, redistributing blood to muscles, and altering the body's metabolism. "I think we should marry each other." This worsened his condition, but he got hold of himself.

"Have you lost it? We can't marry now." He said it in a bold voice, and Ashwini was just staring at her stomach and caressing it.

"Baby, listen to me. It's been 10 years of us being in love, and you are saying that we can't marry each other? Our parents know about us, and even they won't deny it. I want us to marry each other, grow old together, raise this kiddo together, travel the world together, and do every single thing together. If we have to marry someday, then why not today for this kid? And if you don't want to marry me, can you please tell me one solution to this problem?" She said she had tears in her eye, one hand on his hand, and one on her stomach.

"I think we should break up." He was about to break up with her, but something made him stop. A bold, familiar voice came from somewhere, making Aarav stunned enough to even speak.

"Beta, he will marry you. I will get you both married to each other."It was none other than Aarav's father—Rahul Malhotra—who was the kindest person anyone would ever meet. He got up from the seat beside Aarav. "Aarav, you will marry her." He said it in a stern tone. Aarav's gaze was set on the floor. Aarav was the most unbothered person who would never care for anybody's opinion, but his parents were the only people he could never say no to.

Ashwini was seeing the whole incident and bent down to touch Rahul uncle's feet. "Namaste uncle ji," she said with a respectful gesture and a sweet smile.   

(English translation: Greetings, uncle)

"Beta, please don't bow down. You are pregnant, and kitni baar bola hai betiya pav nahi chuti," he said in a very firm tone, placing his hand over her head. He was very angry for the words his son said to Ashwini earlier: "Aarav, tumhari aur Ashwini ki shaadi hone wali hai." Aarav tried to interrupt: "Bass hone wali hai toh hone wali hai, Agar kisi ki beti ke saath pyaar kia haina toh usse nibhana seekho, bachha kia haina toh uski jimmedari apnana seekho. Pata nahi kab khud ki beti ko sab sehna pade isliye dusro ki betiyo ki izzat krna seekho." He said he was like a true mentor and a wise person who raised a monster.

(English translation: "Beta, please don't bow down. You are pregnant, and I have told you many times that daughters don't touch feet.""Aarav, you and Ashwini are getting married." "If I said that you are getting married, then you are. If you have dared to love someone's daughter, then learn to fulfill it. If you have dared to make her pregnant, then learn to fulfill the child's responsibilities. You don't know when your own daughter will have to endure everything, so learn to respect others' daughters."

Aarav said in a very feeble tone, "Hanji papa, I will marry Ashwini." Listening to this, Ashwini hugged Aarav out of happiness and realized Rahul's gaze was on them, so she got away, embarrassed.

"I am so happy for you both. I will reach your home to ask for your hand tomorrow."

WORDS :- 1400 words it is !!

_____________________________________________________________________

Note : I don't support use of words like slut, it was just based on fantasy.

I would love to read your comment regarding the whole chapter. If you liked it or even if you didn't then please let me know so I can improve further. 💕