2. Anxiety

Don't speak, no, don't try
It's been a secret for the longest time
Don't run (oh), no, don't hide
Been running from it for the longest time

So many mornings I woke up confused
In my dreams, I do anything I want to you
My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind

Right now I'm shameless
Screamin' my lungs out for ya
Not afraid to face it
I need you more than I want to
Need you more than I want to
Show me you're shameless
Write it on my neck, why don't ya?
And I won't erase it
I need you more than I want to
Need you more than I want to

______________________________________

"I am so happy for you both. I will reach your home to ask for your hand tomorrow."

"Seriously uncle.? Thank you so much for supporting us. But if you could please help us with one more thing, it would be great." She said it happily, pleading with him and holding Aarav's hand, who was not able to focus on anything.

"Yes, beta, tell me. What do you both want?" He said it in a very affirmative tone.

"Please don't tell mom, dad, and aunty about this baby," she said, knowing that my parents and aunty will be very upset. They will accept it, but this will create a very big scene, which may take time to be compiled.

"Yes, papa, please. Mummy will kill me for doing it before marriage." Aarav said to his papa with his gaze down in embarrassment.

"Ok beta, I won't tell anyone, but we have to be quick about this marriage then. Come on, I will drop you." Rahul uncle said he was making way for me and Aarav to proceed.

"No, uncle, I got my driver and car, so I will go by myself. Thank you, though," Ashwini said with a smile on her face.

ASHWINI'S POV

Rahul's uncle is so nice; he has really helped us a lot with this problem. I don't even know if Aarav is happy with this decision taken by Rahul uncle, but I don't have any other option than this because only this way can me and Aarav live a happy life with our little one. It will be such a happy family where we will teach our child how to be a nice person and love someone. I thought Aarav might be upset, so I should check on him.

Hi Aarav, Are you okay? Are you happy that we are getting married?

Yes, Ashwini, we don't have any other option.

Yayyyy, finally, Aarav. After 10 years of us finally being in love, Mumma Papa already knows about us, so it won't be a task, and yes, please remember not to say anything about this kiddo.

Yes, I remember.

Ok bye, See you tomorrow!

SYT

AARAV'S POV

I came back home, but I still don't know what to do. Marry that, Behanji? I don't want to, but I will have to because it is Papa's business, and I will have to agree with what he says; otherwise, I won't get a penny from him. But what about Riya? Siya? Olivia? Saanvi? Anvika? Sophia? Aarvi and my favorite Laura. I will have to leave these chicks. I can deceive Ashwini after marriage too, and she trusts me like a blind person, but the only problem is that my chicks will know that I am married. I was thinking when she messaged me to ask if I wanted to marry her for sure. Of course I don't want to, but, urgh, this is Papa's empire, and I need to take it anyhow. Once I get it, she will be out of my freaking life with that unlucky, bastard kid. Who knows if he/she is even mine or not? God knows how many people she has fucked.

ASHWINI'S POV
MORNING

"Mumma papa, jaldi aaiye mujhe aap dono se bohot important baat krni hai," I said while jumping on the sofa, but soon realized my condition and sat down. I was really nervous.

(Mom, Dad, come fast.). I need to talk about something important to you.

"Yes, beta, what happened that you were shouting so much in the morning?" Mumma said, coming from the kitchen, wiping her hands off on the towel.

Papa came from the bathroom and said, "Han bolo, kya chahiye abb?"

("Tell me, what do you want now?")

"Meri pyaari mumma, idhar aake betho na please," I said, making her sit on the chair. "Papa aap bhi aao aur mujhe hamesha kuch chaiye nahi hota. abb dono betho aur meri baat suno."

("My loving mom, sit down here, please." "Papa, you come too, and yes, I don't always want something from you. (Now listen to me.)

"Han bolo," both of them said, and they sat down to listen to what Ashwini had to say. I went to Pooja Ghar and took the blessings of Bhagwan Ji before finally telling my parents my decision.

"Mujhe shaadi krni hai mummy papa," she said abruptly, and her parents were too stunned to speak. "I know it's all of a sudden, but now I am settled in my life, earn well, and I should get married to Aarav." I said I was joining her hands and lost in another world while talking about being married, being the grown-up daughter of her parents, and having her own baby.

"Ashwini, are you sure? Its not a simple decision to be married, and you have to be sure that you are ready for this." Papa said, and I nodded, saying, "Ok, then, if our daughter wants to be married, then what problem would we have? Call Aarav's parents' home today, but remember one thing: I won't deny you marrying Aarav, but god forbid anything happens in the future; it's your responsibility and not ours. Then, the only person whose decision will be considered is me, Ritesh Oberoi." He said that, sending shivers down my spine, but I am sure that my Aarav would never do anything that would make me regret my decision.

"Yes, papa, trust my choice. He is the best boyfriend and will be the best husband." I said I was shy and too flustered to speak.

"I am so happy that my little girl is finally getting married." Mumma said happily. "By the way, why does your face look so swollen?"

"Oh, that, Mumma?" I said nervous because that might be due to the pregnancy. "I took some medicines, so that's why. It's normal." My mom didn't ask me any questions because I am a doctor myself.

Dad was on the phone ordering sweets for the groom's family arrival, and mom was making food for them.

EVENING

"Mumma papa, Aarav is about to come. He is on his way home. Is everything ready?" I said I was wandering around the whole house, checking if everything was okay. "What is this? Why is this here?"

"Haha, you are too excited to get married. It's ok, your Aarav will like this." Mom said, "After all, all the preparations are done by your mother, Tina Oberoi."

"Yes, mom, maybe I am being too stressed." I said, sitting on the sofa, eating the grapes kept on the table.

I heard a car stop outside our house and realized that he was here. It's D-day. I am finally going to be Aarav's fiancé, then his wife. Our dreams are going to be true. There won't be any problems in our lives now. I love you Aarav.

ASHWINI BETA, YOUR IN-LAWS ARE HERE...

1200 words it is!!

__________________________________________________________

Hey readers, do tell me if you liked this chapter and even if you did not then leave your comments so I can know where I need to improve. Love you