7. Heartbreak

Ashwini looked stunning in her red lehenga, like a Bollywood queen ready to rock her wedding day. The intricate details on her outfit were next level, making her shine with excitement. You could see it in her eyes – she's all in for this adventure with Aarav. The mix of tradition and a touch of modern flair in her attire perfectly matched her vibe. It's like she's about to start the coolest chapter of her life, and she can't wait to dive into it with Aarav but destiny definitely have other plans but what? No one knows..

 It's like she's about to start the coolest chapter of her life, and she can't wait to dive into it with Aarav but destiny definitely have other plans but what? No one knows

Armaan, though determined to expose Aarav's true colors to Ashwini, carried a heavy heart. He felt a mix of confidence and sadness, knowing that revealing Aarav's betrayal would shatter Ashwini. As he prepared to share the painful truth, there was a glint of concern in his eyes. Armaan wasn't gleeful; instead, he wore a somber expression, realizing that the revelation could break Ashwini's heart. Despite his resolve, he couldn't shake the sadness, anticipating the storm of emotions that would follow as Ashwini learned about Aarav's betrayal.

"Meri bacchi kitni sundar lag rhi hai, Nazar na lag jaye" said Tina Oberoi, Ashwini's mother to her as she looked mesmerizing in her red bridal lehanga. Her dad started to cry and Ashwini made them to calm down. Everyone knew how close daughter were to parents' heart.

"Mai kahi bhi chali jau lekin hamesha aap logo ki hee hu, ek Ghar aur mil rha hai lekin purana chutt thodi raha hai. I still love you both the most and forever will. Aapki beti kabhi aap logo ki baat nahi taalegi. Hamesha aapki beti ki first priority aap dono honge. Kabhi aap dono ka sar Sharm se jhukne nahi degi. Sirf aapki hee beti hu" she said still with tears in her eyes

"Aree aise kaise, shayad itna dhyan na rkh paye lekin beti toh hamari bhi hai. Bahu nahi bache beti banake rkhenge" said Aarav's father coming from the back

"Uncle, aapne toh vaise hee hamesha se beti maana hai. Aap sach mai bohot achhe hai" she said bowing down to touch his feet

"Bohot Sundar lag rahi ho beta" he said and engaged in some conversation with Ashwini's parents about some decorations

Ansh's call came on Ashwini's number, "Ashwini, immediately come to Aarav's room" he said panicking

"Why? What happened? Is he okay?" She said asking multiple questions

"No, Aarav is panicking and got unconscious" he said and Ashwini dropped her phone which took attention of her parents and as she didn't want to upset her parents she told them that Shivani is unwell so she need to go and check upon her as she is a doctor.

As Ashwini reached the room of Aarav with lots of difficulty due to weight of this big lehanga and guests meeting on the way.. "Where is my Aarav? Is he okay? If anything happens to him, what will I do? I will die, Ansh" she said almost on the verge of crying.

"You know what love is? It's trusting the other but not blindly." He said and that almost confused Ashwini because it was a gyaan all of sudden.

"Can you shut up and tell me how and where he is for god's sake" she said on the top of her lungs which made Ansh to put hand on his heart to check if it is working or dead.

"Sorry, I lied to you. He is fine and that too more than he should be. Armaan told me that I should call you here" He said and Ashwini finally came back to her senses.

"Have you lost it? You called me here to play this stupid prank? And that Armaan, he need some proper therapy. He is psycho or a " She said widening her eyes. "I must go back to my room. I should be there. Aarav might be waiting for me." She said when Ansh stopped her from back.

"Ashwini bhabhi, please ruk jao" he said kneeling on his knees.

"Ansh, why are you calling me bhabhi? Such bhaichara with Aarav suddenly? And why should I stop? Aarav messaged me 10 minutes ago that he will be in my room in 20-25 minutes."

"I am saying you bhabhi because you are my bhabhi from decade and you don't even know that." He said and Ashwini got confused but before she could speak, Ansh continued to speak "Talking about that Aarav, he is the one who is real culprit. He is playing with you"

She sighed, "Not again."

"Just two minutes. Please come with me." He said and Ashwini was still not saying yes and was going away when Ansh got on his knees, folded his hands and begged her to just come with her for 2 minutes.

"Ok but just 2 minutes" she said and started to go with Ansh. He was taking her towards the room of Sara "Sara's room is there". Ansh nooded and made her to follow her.

"Ok, so we have reached. But bhabhi, please promise me, you will be strong."

"Ansh, you are scaring me. I am sure there is a surprise planned by Aarav. He loves me a lot." She said an ld as she said the last word, she heard some voices from the room. "Can you hear some voice from Sara's room?" She said putting her ear on the big door.

Ansh nodded in a sad face and handed the master key of hotel to Ashwini. She opened the room without thinking twice as she was confident enough that her Aarav can never do this to her but the scene she just saw in front of her eyes shocked her eyes was the one she had never expected in her lifetime.

Aarav was standing staright with Sara standing pinned against wall while Aarav was thrusting in her and Sara was just asking for more and more, hard and harder.

Ashwini got completely blank and said in a very feeble feeble voice with tears emerging from her eyes, "Aarav?Sara?"

Aarav turned at her and went aside to wear his clothes whereas Sara just put her clothes down as she was covered mostly.

"Sara, what was that?" she said but Sara was just seeing at the ground. "TELL ME DAMNN IT!!" WHAT WAS THAT? WHAT DID IT MEAN?" she said hiding her tears because she was aware that tears can be shown only in front of people who care and not in front of freaking snakes.

"I am sorry. It really didn't mean anything."

"Oh seriously, didn't look like that." she said with so much attitude which surprised Aarav standing beside the room as he hadn't ever seen her in this state but only understanding.

"I am sorry Ashwini. I-" added Aarav and till the time he could complete, his face was met by a tight slap from none other than his ex fiance. "Mr. Aarav Malhotra, I am not a toy which you could use one day and then the other day you just threw me like a mosquito in milk" She held his collar. "Armaan was so right about you. I was an idiot in love. I still can't believe this Aarav. How could you? Just answer me one damn thing - For how long has this been going on you?" she asked still holding his collar and he knew that there was no point of lying now

"Ashwini, It's been 7 years while I have been sleeping with her and other girls too" he said and Ashwini's face was filled with disgust as she was with a man who never cared? who was never loyal to her? she couldn't take it anymore

"Kudos to you!" she said clapping with her hands. "I must say that I was not even a little bit of suspicious. Now I get that no kissing rule, those meeting nights, those 10 day so called business trips, family vacations and what not Mr. Aarav.

"I can't take this anymore. Ansh, please come here." she said there only sitting on a couch cupping her face in her hands.

"yes, bhabhi?" he said and that still confused her as to why he called her bhabhi.

"Stop with this bhabhi word. Give me the keys to your car" she demanded

"I can't without asking Armaan" he said as he knew that Armaan would kill him for letting her go like this outside that too alone. He was unwantedly busy with Khanna so that he could handle parents of Ashwini and Aarav there only.

"ANSHH!! I hope that you don't want me to inject dog injection to you. I have it in my room, let me get it" she moved and Ansh stopped her.

"KEYS!!" he said making a forced smile face and handing keys to Ashwini. He had been bitten by dog 5 times and got 14 injections each time so he is shit scared now.

 He had been bitten by dog 5 times and got 14 injections each time so he is shit scared now

Ashwini took the keys and rushed to the car. She sat in car put her head on steering and let out a painful sigh, "H-How could you, Aarav? I loved you... I really did"

Few minutes later when she started to get the attention of few passerby, she started the car and started to drive. "Alexa, play the song- "koi ni by afsana khan" she instructed the Alexa as she increased her speed of car to around 120kmph and started to cry where no one could hear her, not even herself. Armaan kept calling her and there was not one call but around 30 calls and 50+ messages from him.

She kept her hand on her stomach and looked towards it, "beta, mumma doesn't want to hurt you. She is there with you forever and always. I am sorry that you will have no one to call father but trust me that I will forever be your mother and father both. I will raise you and protect from this world where everyone is a devil."

As she saw up through windshield, a truck came from forward and before she could turn the car, she got unconscious as her car hit the truck and all she could hear was the voice of Aarav.
I love you. I will be there with you forever.

I have been cheating from 7 years...

A crowd started to appear outside the car and one man saw Ashwini's phone ringing so he answered it, "Hello, bhaiya kon hai aap? Yeh shaadi wali madam aapki kon lagti hai?" he said

"Pyaar hai mera" he said growling towards him.

"Aapke pyaar ka idhar Ganga Ram Hospital ke saamne accident hogaya hai. Jaldi aajayee" he said and phone got cut due to low battery

"FUCK!! I won't let anything happen to her. No matter if I have to die for her or kill for her." he said and rushed to the hospital. He didn't realise when tears started to drop from his eyes just by the thought of her being hurt, he wanted to kill Aarav but he had better plans from him. "He won't get an easy death. He will beg in front of me to stab him from my own hands. Idea of death would be better to him"