8. But I don't love him...

"Aarav" she said and held Armaan's hand to which he held her hand more tightly.

"Ashwini it's me, Armaan" he said and she tried to focus better on him as she was just seeing Aarav's face

"Armaan, you know what?" She said smiling as if she had forgotten everything that just broke her heart

"Bolo" he said in a very polite manner with tears emerging from his eyes "I am ready to listen whatever you say" he caressed the hair on her head

"I saw such a bad dream. I would not have been alive if that had been the truth. But it's good that I am in my room" she said and hearing this Armaan hid her face because of the tears in his eyes as he couldn't see her in this state and wanted to kill aarav for doing this to her.

"That wasn't a dream Ashwini, you are in hospital bache" he said and that made Ashwini to come back into her senses

"No.. you are lying. Just tell me that aarav loves me. He loves me, right?." She said wanting to get up "tell me please, armaan??. Sara is still me best friend, right?"

"He cheated on you, Ashwini that too with Sara" he said and Ashwini started to cry because of the reality setting inside her heart and she could feel the stab.

Doctor entered inside the room and both of them settled on their seats with their red eyes, both in pain.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs. Rajput" said the Doctor and both of them thought that it was better to not argue and know the condition she was in.

"Doctor, is she alright? Can I take her with me?" Said Armaan desperate enough to know about her.

"Mr. Armaan, I am sorry to inform you that your wife has lost her baby" he said and Armaan got shocked after knowing about baby and Ashwini once again lost someone she loved. Her heart once again broke into a million pieces.

"I am also a doctor and I know how it feels when the patient just blames you but please check once again because I can feel my baby... I really can... the baby is here. God just can't change my life in an hour." she said while sobbing, one hand on her stomach and one unknowingly in Armaan's hand.

"I checked your reports twice but unfortunately, it says the same." said the doctor and left the room. Ashwini was shattered and just stared at the blank wall in front of her with tears dropping from her eyes.

"Aarav's baby?" asked Armaan with a glint of sadness in his eyes. Ashwini nooded at him. "You know what?, you are my Ashwini and you are not weak at all. Remember when you failed the NEET exam? you appeared again and cleared it right?. He is an asshole. You deserve someone who loves you, who can die for you or kill for you. Trust me that you will find him." He said caressing her head as she kept her head in his lap.

Listening to all this, Ashwini realised everything he said, "You are right, A-Armaan. I am sorry to you, to myself and most to this baby. I am sorry baby that I didn't even think about you and just because of me, you are no longer here. I still love you. Mama loves you. Also, now you must just wait and watch because your mama is going to take revenge for both of us from Aarav Malhotra." She said looking towards Armaan and talking to his baby who unfortunately no longer existed.

"That's my girl. Now let's go and break this marriage." Said Armaan and they both headed towards Armaan's car after completing the formalities of hospital.

Scene : In the room where Sara, Aarav, Ashwini, Armaan, parents of Ashwini, Armaan and Aarav are present..

"Ashwini.. is this the kind of guy you have chosen for yourself?" Asked Ritesh Oberoi holding her arms "and let me tell you Mr. Malhotra that you might have given your son a lot of money and luxuries but you forgot to give him values" he said to Aarav's dad who was standing at a corner folding his hands and head bowed down in embarrassment of raising a son who was actually a monster.

"Papa.. I am sorry. I know that I promised to never tarnish your respect but now when everyone is waiting outside... I just can't get married papa. I can't get married to this man." she said pointing towards Aarav. "I am sorry mama.. please just think from my point of view.. just once..." she said going towards Tina Oberoi.

"Beta... Sorry. I know I promised you to keep like my daughter but now, I am just very embarrassed for my son beta.. beta mujhe maaf krdo" said Aarav's dad coming forward with hands folded.

"Uncle.. I am forever your beti. You have never hurt me and truly speaking, I would love to be in contact with you and auntie if she wants" she said making holding his folded hands and making them unfold

"It's ok, it was just a mistake. It happens in young age. You should not break marriage for this." Said Aarav's mom to which everyone looked at her like she said something really bad.

"Aunty.. seriously? Do you even know what they both were upto? Let me clear this to you that your son is not milk bathed." Said Armaan coming forward which impressed Ashwini's dad as there was finally someone to support her.

"He is absolutely right and I want to request you to please take your son away from my eyes or otherwise I might do something that won't be nice in terms of legality" said Ashwini's father and Aarav, Sara and Aarav's parents headed out of the room.

"Ashwini beta, I think you must go out and tell everyone about the cancelling of this marriage." said Armaan's dad - Dhruv Singh Rajput

"Yes uncle, let's go ma.. pa.. " said Ashwini and was about to go when her dad stopped her.

"Ashwini.. mai kya kehta hu" exclaimed her dad whereas everyone else just saw towards him curious to know what he had to say. "I think you should get married today only" listening to this Ashwini literally got shocked that how can even her dad think of getting her married to such man.

"Papa.. Aarav? He is a cheater." Said Ashwini sobbing and just getting those memories back whereas Armaan just held onto her shoulders making her stable enough.

"Not him Ashwini but.." said her dad and nobody had any idea about what he was about to say and how it could change two lives completely "Armaan" he completed and everyone's mouth was open because nobody expected it.

"Papa.. what? Are you even serious?" Said Ashwini with her hands almost trembling with the idea of being with someone who is not Aarav. whereas Armaan also didn't want this because he knew that she can never love him.

"Bhaisaab, aap kya bol rhe hai? aap hosh mai hai? hum aisi ladki se apne bete ki shaadi kaise kra de? Pata nahi kitni raate..." said Armaan's mom - Mrs. Avika Rajput and was cut by Armaan.

"Dad, please ask your so called wife to not speak in this matter" said Armaan without even looking at her mother but his hands clenched into fist at the words his mother said about Ashwini. "And uncle, I can't marry Ashwini against her will"

"Beta" said Ritesh Oberoi and folded his hands whereas Ashwini was texting someone.

"Uncle please" said Armaan as he unfolded his hands and when he saw to his left, he saw something he could have never imagined in his life, something he had never dreamt of.. Ashwini was kneeling on the ground with a ring in hand towards Armaan.

This made Armaan to feel like he was alive after so many years, he could finally feel himself, he felt like he had never seen before. He didn't know what to do and what to say but he finally mustered courage and spoke with a staright face that no one could even have an idea of what he was feeling, "What are you doing, Ashwini?" his hands inside his pockets

"Will you marry me, Armaan? Today, right now?" she said to which both of their dad's face lit up because both of them knew how good friends they were and how great life partners they could be!

Armaan's dad whispered and cheered him, "Say yes beta, aaj lakshmi ghar lekar hee jaenge"

"I have a request that I want to talk to her in private, can you all please excuse us?" said Armaan and everyone headed out because they knew how terrible the situation was and they needed to talk in private. Ansh patted his back and wished him the best.

"Do you want this?" asked Armaan to her

"I am sorry, Armaan. I know you love someone from the bottom of your heart and you can deny to this right now but I just wanted to ask because I can't see my parent's head bowed down. I don't want that Armaan. I know you don't like me but.. would you like to marry me?" said Ashwini while sobbing and butterflies stuttered in Armaan's stomach at thought of marrying her but her heart was paining due to tears in Ashwini's eyes.

Armaan pulled her to his chest when only thing she could hear was his heartbeat with her eyes closed, "I will marry you, Ashwini. I will marry you and I promise to take care of you now and forever. I promise to be your bestfriend" he said and Ashwini freed himself from his hug.

"Armaan.. I think you got this wrong" she said and Armaan couldn't understand what was happening once again. In middle of this, the door of the room rang and as he opened the door, entered Shivani and handed over some papers to Ashwini.

"Sign these papers." said Ashwini and Armaan picked the paper from table but the papers were too long to understand so Ashwini took back the papers and read the line which could tell him what the whole agreement was about "This agreement says that this marriage is just a deal and after 6 months... you have to divorce me." listening to these words made him to lose everything he gained in last few minutes. He knew why he couldn't trust her but that still broke him because he trusted her with whatever he had.

"Ok. so Mrs. Ashwini Oberoi, if you want to make it a deal then I would definitely like to add a pointer" he said as he seated down on a seat with his one leg above the other. "In these 6 months, you won't be seeing other guys because it's not like I care but you will be Mrs. Armaan Singh Rajput and I won't like my wife to be seen with any other guy as it tarnishes my respect in the society."

Ashwini listened to this and answered positively, "If you are insisting on adding then why not me? 1. You won't come close to me. No kissing, No sex.
2. You won't stop me from going anywhere.
3. I don't have any responsibilities towards you.
4. No possessiveness.
5. Last but not the least, No falling in love.

"Ok, done" they said and signed the papers. "These deal is just a secret between you and me.. Shivani won't tell anyone"

"I won't tell anyone except Ansh" he said and closed the file. "Now, we must get ready"

Ansh got him the sherwani and Armaan wore it. He looked so handsome that any girl whould get flattered over him.

Shivani asked Ashwini in ears, "Can I take after 6 months?" it brought smile on Ashwini's face.

"All yours" she said and laughed while giving each other a high five while Armaan was seeing them, so they stopped dramatically.

Armaan and Ashwini came forward as they were dresses as bride and groom finally, neither was happy as didn't knew what God has planned for them. Ansh and Shivani who hated each other to an extent came forward and got emotional seeing them like that.

"aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai" said Ansh and danced dramatically to which Shivani game him a side eye and said "bandar"

"Yes.. yes like you are Katrina Kaif" he said and ignored her.

"I don't know about me, but you are definitely a jungle se bhaga hua janwar" listening to their fight, Armaan and Ashwini stopped them

"STOP!! It's not the time" said Armaan as he knew how much they hated each other and how they could fight every single day.

Then the to be couple moved towards the wedding hall with their parents. .