Chapter 6

I consider this as the cute chapter!!!

_____________________________________

124 messages ! Wow. These people are so free to chat at night's. A music group was made by Amir and so yesterday he asked for her number. She didn't knew that all of them will be so hyper active while she was asleep. But The very first thing she did was looking at the contacts, who all have been added but his number was not there . Weird that this was the first thing she wanted to see.

Through the chats she got to know that Diya has started a developing a crush over Veer as all she spoke was Veer is this, Veer is that. Oh He is someone to have crush on but....He smokes ! He likes Night ! And Yet she is getting attracted to him.

That's the moment when she understood that why girls get attracted to red flags because they just can't help it. But She has decided that she will control her hormones. It wouldn't be difficult but she dreamed about him smiling at her. Oh oo...Problem !

Simran you can do this Girl. You have time till next week, get yourself immersed in Work that you don't try to think of him.

_____________

She thought of him every day. Yes, she couldn't stop thinking about him and now she is in the classroom watching him play a tune looking so good in White T shirt and black Cargo. God gave him looks so generously and gave her Chubbiness of that amount.

He finished playing the tune and wrote down the string numbers for us. We started playing on our guitar but it was getting all noisy as all played it together.

He suggests that two people play it a time at there own pace while other learn the strings. He made two people come close to him, so that he can correct them.

Now it was her turn and She is going along with Sameer. Bhak not him. She was already pissed.
First Sameer play the tune and Veer corrects him. He played it 2-3 times than it was her turn, she got nervous as now he is focusing upon her.

She looks at him and he is waiting for her to play. He gives a nod encouraging her to start. She gulps and starts playing the guitar looking at the board. In nervousness she is not able to play it properly and he Noticed that.

"Simran" He spoke her name very sweetly and that gave her butterflies.

"Take a deep breath. It's us, no need to be nervous"

She took a deep breath but she wants to tell him that it's him, he is making her nervous. He took out a Tic Tac and threw it to Sameer and told him to give one to everyone. First Sameer offered it to her and she denied, she will never take anything from him.

Veer saw not so interested face towards Sameer and he chuckled. So he got up and took out another from his pocket and walks near her chair which is just 3 steps away from her, this made her heartbeats to rise.

He show her orange flavour Tic Tac "You can have this"

Without a word she put forward her hand and he drops one in her hand and he himself takes one.

She don't know how but she asked out of curiosity "You love Tic Tac?"

He spare a glance at her before speaking "It help me control my craving to smoke"

"You are an addict?"

He bites his near cheeks "Not an addict but without smoking a day it's difficult"

She smiled forcefully at him not liking to know that his addiction is smoke.

"You don't like smoker's?" He asked all of a sudden licking his lips.

She looks around in the classroom, some are talking, few focused on themselves.

She then gives her attention to Veer "Kind of No"

"Sorry but I am very poor in understanding a women's language, can you please clear "kind of No" to me?" Folds his arm tilting his head at little to the left.

She feels goosebumps because of him.

"Kind of No means there are...exceptions" She said in low voice feeling shy as well cause he is the only exemption.

He raise his eyebrows "Exemption's?"

"Yeah like 2-3 friends of mine do smoke but I can't..Hate them but I just don't like their habit of smoking" She clarified getting the best excuse in her mind.

He unfold his hand and lightly plays the first and second string of her guitar thinking something . She find this very step of his as if they both are connected.

He pull back his hand "Play the tune"

She blinks twice before nodding. She play the tune feeling alright now. He hold her guitar's neck and pull it a bit down and ask her to play it again.

Correcting her where she was wrong. Then she got up removing the guitar and was getting down when her leg twisted and she was about to fall down but Veer held her arm on time. She held her guitar tightly and Veer made her stand straight.

"Careful Simran" A concerned voice made her relax.

"You are okay right?"

She nods with a smile.

He left her arm and she steps down and this time she found everyone looking at her but all she care right now is that, He was concerned. She Knows that for someone else he would have done the same but this was enough for her to be happy all day.