Chapter 11

She is talking to her brother and he is chanting non stop about his Daughter who is very naughty.

She let's out a laugh "Oh Bhaiya now I want to meet my little niece soon"

"Then come home this weekend, I miss you Simran"

"I know bhai but after some weeks maybe. I told you that I am learning Guitar"

"Skip one class come home, your brother wants to spend time and ask your tutor to give you online learning for a day or two"

His brother was pleading continuously and she couldn't say no "Okay but I will be there on sunday not Saturday cause one of them have birthday in our class and I have already said yes for contributing on little birthday party"

"Okay We will wait"

They disconnect the call and she starts working on her computer again.
_______

The class has come to an end and as it is Tarun birthday it was already decided that Veer will keep him busy after the class so that they can surprise him with a cake.

Veer left the room and now it's only Tarun in the class.

So Everyone burst opens the door and they all let Veer hold the cake and everyone walk around him.

"Happy Birthday to you" They all began to sing song for him and Tarun got so happy and at the same time emotional.

On the table they place the cake and he wipes his happy tears. He blow the candle and after saying thanks to everyone, he said let's go for a treat.

So in the next 15 minutes they all were seen in a cafe, everyone having their gaze on all the Guitarists tuning in the there.

Veer and Simran ended up sitting beside each other. Oh the bubbling feelings they are having when everyone is talking but, they both are silent because they are close to each other.

Having the food they asked the Cafe owner if few songs could be played so that they could dance for a while as there was a little space available. They all Laughed and cracked jokes having a free time and Diya was happy now cause there was a spark between her and Sameer.

They all rush to the dance floor and dance. All the three girls, Simran, Diya and Nitya they just clap hands and groove a little while all the boys were dancing like insane.

Then it was time to leave. Diya, Nitya and Simran decide to hang out together. At First Simran was hesitant but agreed. They never hang out and so there was no harm plus it's been days they are all learning guitar together. Simran liked their company and how she was exploring herself and new people but there are boundaries which all three of them accepted very maturely.

Coming back home she packed her stuff for home and applied for leave as well for 2 days. She was happy that she will be going after so many days but also she didn't wanted to miss the class as now there was someone else also who makes her happy just by being in front of her.

———————-

Veer is Waiting for her but she was not seen so he asked Nitya "Simran won't come today?"

"No, she went home. Her family wanted to meet her as it's been so many days"

He nods and didn't ask more but was disappointed that she didn't inform him. He ended up the class very early cause his heart and mind was not in the class and didn't feel like teaching much.

_________________

Yet another week and she was here learning guitar. Her days spent at home were very nice and her mother gave her many things to survive in here. Healthy and tasty snacks according to her mom healthy but not in real Though .

They learned two songs today and yesterday night she got a text from Veer that as she has missed the class she has to stay back today so that he can teach her what she missed in the last class.

Everyone left and now it's only the both of them. He have no other intensions but to be with her.

"Come closer" He said pointing at the chair near him as she was sitting at the very back.

She took her guitar and sat in front of him.

"So in the last class as you have already copied the notes, I taught Dil Aaj kal meri Sunta Nhi and the starting tune is something which is very nice but also complicated so first I will play few strings and then you try"

He let her now the speed and everything in which tune it should be played. She Matched him and he corrected her and while speaking out the string numbers she played the guitar.

The song have many guitar segments in the song.

Then he sing the whole song looking at her while she plays the guitar and she never felt zoo of butterflies just by someone singing a song with a smile on his. In the middle she got nervous and she played it wrong. So he took his guitar and told her the correct one.

Alone time with him just meant lots of butterflies and peace at the same time.

"You need to practice this song more"

She nods

"How is everyone at home?"

"They all are good"

He nods and she place her guitar in the cover of it.

"Next time if you are absent just text it out, you know people were missing you in class" He said hanging guitar on his shoulder.

She smiled walking beside him towards the door of the class room "Who all missed me may I know?"

He holds the knob of the door "Boys and girls in the class, The walls the chairs, your desk"

"Can you elaborate it more" She asked with raised heartbeat

He looks at her face with a small smile "In boys the one who were learning and girls who were learning, The guitar tune which wanted to reach your ears, the words of the artist who was teaching the guitar"

"What about the Artist?" She asked in low voice

They were gazing into each other's eyes and he took a step closer to her and she parted her lips taking a long breath "the artist don't say it, his eyes express it...so look in his eyes"

They kept staring at each other with matching heartbeats.

She couldn't hold the eye contact. She place her hand over his on the knob and turn it around opening it.

She left without turning back but she was smiling. Actually it's called blushing while he chuckles and his shooks looking at her back.