Chapter 9

Looking around other sofa's in the furniture store she is unable to decide which one she should take. According to the walls of her apartment, Blue will go but it's not as comfortable as the turquoise Green but that colour will be like the odd one out.

She ask the guiding help to show her other colour and then she saw a purple colour sofa. She sat on it and felt the comfort. She asked the price and it was under the budget which she had decided. She doesn't need the whole set just this 4 seater and rest she has chairs.

The store manager came to her and said "Hello Mam"

"Hi"

"Umm would you like to see other sofa?"

"No thanks I have selected this one" She points out at the one

The Manager pass her apologetic smile "Sorry Mam but this Sofa is selected by someone else"

"There must be other set right?"

"Sorry mam but this was the last one"

How can the day start getting worst? She liked this sofa and now her heart has attached to it, she even imagined herself eating popcorn and watching match !

"But I don't need the whole set, just this 4 seater...can't anything be done about it?" She asked hopefully and the manager shook his head.

She looked at her sofa and the light on her face got dim.

"No Problem" She smiled a bit when the manager suggested "but the one who has bought this has not done the payment yet, you can talk to him"

She didn't knew if the manager was looking for his profit or felt pity for her looking at her depressed face.
But she wanted to try once only if the person could understand and feel pity for her. She for the first time wanted something so badly.

"Please, is he here?"

"Yes Mam, he is looking for A dining Table"

The manager takes her to the person who has bought it. His back was facing her and when he turned after being called by the manager she was surprised to see him there and so was he.

"Sir, the Sofa which you have bought is liked by Mam as well and she just wants the 4 seater so if can adjust and look for another sofa set of your liking than you both will satisfied"

He spare a glance at the manager and then at her.

"Can we both have a conversation alone?" He asked her and indirectly told the manager to go which he understood and now both of them are standing face to face.

She fiddle with her fingers and spoke "I really liked that sofa and after months of procrastination I am here, finally liking this one and have already imagined my room with it and it looks fabulous in my head so if you can please select another one if you can then...or else no problem"

He observed and listened to her folding his arms on his chest and he spoke "According to my house, that Sofa set will look amazing in my house and like you even I have imagined that how fabulous the living room on my house will look with that and I can't undo that"

Her face fell again and she didn't even struggle to smile but she had to for a second "I will look for another one" she turns around to select another one.

"Listen"

She spins around "Haan?"

"Help me in selecting Dining table and A TV. Then the Sofa is all yours"

Her face got the brightness of happiness "Really?" She asked with gleefulness and smile playing on her lips.

"You doubt?"