Chapter 17

"Veer get up fast or else we will miss it" She shouts on the phone

"I want to sleep Simran"

She close her eyes to control her irritation "Veer if you will not wake up then I won't come to the party tonight with you"

"Don't say that, You agreed to it already"

"Now I am denying it already. You go to the terrace or else just let your body Drive in the bed"

"That is not my fault that you come in my dreams and do dirty things with me" He spoke while sitting on his bed.

She slaps her forehead and Looks out from her balcony.

"Veer Please na, Please for me just go the terrace" She pleaded

"Yes Mam going"

She smiles instantly and he wears his slippers and drag himself to the terrace. He is quite awake now.

"Stand facing the east direction and enjoy the silence, The sounds of the bird, The slowly glowing sky, the morning air...Feel the warmth of it Veer"

He close his eyes and take a deep breath and he saw the sun rising.

"Can you see it?"

"Yes" He said in a low voice

The sun slowly coming in view and its rays brightening the dark sky. Birds Flying together in a group making sweet voice and he can hear Simran's calm breathing.

Both are lost in the beauty of the nature. The kind of positiveness they are feeling together.

"It's so beautiful Simran"

That was enough for her to feel happy "I know"
___________

They both are in the party with their own group of friends. She dance a bit with her colleagues trying to enjoy but...Maybe she was better sitting on the sofa alone watching all of them dance.

She squeeze out from the dance floor and grab a cold drink for herself and sits on the Sofa.

Then one of her friend comes breathing heavily sitting beside her.

"Wow I am tired" said her friend fanning herself while Simran drinks coke.

"Aree Simran please bring soft drink for me as well"

Simran looks at her friend's tired face and then the table from where she got her drink.

She took a deep breath "You see there are drinks, so please go and grab it, I am very tired as well"

"What yaar Simran" Her friend lies on the sofa but doesn't get up to quench her thirst herself.

Simran feels happy that she said no for the thing she doesn't wanted to do.

While on the other side Veer took his friends joke as joke only and didn't got triggered with it like he used to do before.

He excused himself from his friends and walked out from party. He walks up to the bench and saw her sitting at a corner looking up in the sky.

He sat in the other corner and when he glance at her, he was not able to stop looking at her. She turn her face at him and he looked down. He took out Tic Tac from his pocket and made a voice to grab her attention, to give him attention "Tic Tac?"

She glance at tic tac and then at him. With a smile she put forward her palm. He Grins and hold her hand and pull her closer to him. They both eat one mint Tic Tac.

"I want water now" She told him

"Why?"

"To fill the cold chill in my mouth"

"Hmm I am in no mood in going inside so you have to compromise with me"

"Matlab? (means)" She frowns not understanding

He chuckled and placed his lips over hers. Making her feel butterflies and making her feel Loved and him Feeling magical in Love 💕

The End !

I hope the short story was good ! Please drop your reviews and do let me know which part of the book you guys liked the most ❤️