Chapter 15

This is another update - In case u guys have missed the amazing chapter before this one ✨

_____________________________________
She didn't go to the class other day one because she was so nervous to face him and the area near her apartment was flooded.

Also he himself cancelled the class as he caught fever but didn't tell them about the reason. He wanted to go and see her but his father was so strict and didn't let him go. He applied for leave.

They both were longing to see each other and they wanted to talk as well. They used to type something but then erase it.

They controlled themselves not to text each other and wait till the next week. Veer got a lot of work in his office as he look almost 2 week leave, so day and night he was busy.

And soon came the weekend. Only 4 classes were left out of 21 and no one willing for those classes to end soon as they had made alot of memories.

In this while Amir also understood that Simran likes Veer and not him so he himself started distancing himself from her. It is not always easy, we don't get what we like the most and maybe because god have better plans for us.
She looked good today and felt it's going to be a good day. Her stomach was forming knots of excitement. The Kiss was making her smile and blush and giggle and jump. She didn't knew how she will react in front of him and she has left it all to the situation.

Sitting on her seat, tapping her feets continuously she is waiting for Veer and then when the door was open her heartbeats rose but it slowed down when his father entered with a big grin but not Veer.

She thought he might come behind him but no, he was not there which made her sorrow.

"I know I know you are missing Veer but he have alot of work in his office and also a very big project to handle and he is the head of it so last 4 classes will be taken by me"

Everyone started murmuring and their faces fell.

"But, it is a ritual in our music house that once the days are over, all the 4 music people, we give grand party to them for celebration and so your Veer will be there to enjoy with you all"

Everyone Hooted and Mr.Surya Observed their faces and his eyes stopped at Simran's who is smiling forcefully.

He taught them with laughter and smile trying not to make them feel the absence of Veer that much. Simran couldn't concentrate and was angry at Veer for not telling her that he won't take any further classes.

As she was going out from the class Mr.Surya stopped her.

"Yes Sir"

"Veer is working Day and Night. He got fever the previous week and I banned him from used phone and now when he has it, he have a log to work to do"

She was shocked "He got fever?"

"Don't know how but one night he came all drenched in rain even when he came by car and that was the reason of him falling sick"

She didn't speak anything and remembered their kiss but now the thing to notice was why his father was letting her know this.

Mr.Surya keeps his hand on her head and bless her "My son is like my friend so I know his likings also"
___________

She dials his number finally get the courage. Placing the phone on her ear she wait for him to pick it up and he did.

"Hello" She heard his voice and felt relaxed but she is angry.

"Hello? Oh yeah, just hello. You were sick you didn't tell me??"

He opens his mouth to speak and then she said further "and not only that, you didn't bother to tell me that you will not come to take the last classes? And then you expect us to let you know if we will come or not. You should have some responsibility"

He stopped working and hear his girls complain with a smile.

"Veer, Don't make me feel it was all delusional. Just in my head and not real" She said at last.

"Can I speak now?"

"Yes please"

"First of all, When I got sick my father took the phone away. When I got it back I was bombarded with work and I am the project head this time. Also I wanted to talk with you when you would be present in front of me not like this through phone"

She hears him while playing with the edge of the bedsheet.

"And, what happened between us that day was not a delusion of yours. It was real and we both felt it"

He heard him smile and she bite her lower lip.

Then he clear his throat "Now stop blushing and answer me, you were missing your Artist?"

"Why would I? The Artist didn't miss me so even I didn't miss him" She leans on the headrest of her bed

"Who said he didn't? He think more about her than his work and is scared now that he might stop working and go to this lady who loves sunrise"

She tucks her hair behind her ear "Liar"

"Well Madam, I don't lie to you"

"Shut up, I am angry at you still now, but all the best for your project. Meet me only after you will get the deal"

He picks up a file "And if I will crack the deal then? What will I get?"

"You are getting a chance to have my forgiveness so I think that should be enough"

He chuckled "Okay. So your forgiveness I will try all my best to crack the deal"

She smiled and playing with her shirts edge she whispers "Meet me soon Veer"

He sigh "Soon, Very Soon Simran"