jealous girl

while walker is out w y/n a girl he knew comes up to him and y/n gets jelly🫢

y/n pov:

Me and Walker were at the mall, he was holding my bags with one hand and holding my hand in the other.

We finally got to sit down and we're eating pretzels. (mall pretzels are the best fr🙏) 

"These pretzels are actually so good." I say after I DEVOURED those pretzels. And he nods and smiles. His smile is so cuteee.

I look up to see a girl tapping on Walkers shoulder? He turns his head around to see who it was, and once he see her he smiles? Oh?

"Hi Alex!" He says to her. Alex? Never heard him mention her? "Hey Walker! How are you." She says and smiles. Okay....

"I'm good." He says. "It's good to see you." He adds on and smiles. Alright....

"Yeah crazy seeing you here, it's been a while." She says. I instantly raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah same, anyways this is Y/n." He says, introducing me to her. "Oh, hi Y/n. I'm Alex." She says, clearly fake.

I just smile back at her, and wave. "Anyways, Walker you look a lot different from the last time I saw you." She says and puts her hand on his shoulder. Alright please get your hand off of him.?

"Oh? Thanks?" Walker says, kind of confused. "Yeah, well I have to go. Tell your mom I said hi." She says and walks away. "Bye" He says.

I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "So how do you know her?" I ask. "Oh, our family's are friends. So me and her were friends but she moved a few years ago." He says. "Why?" He asks.

"Just wondering..." I say and look away from him. "She looked at you funny." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks me, confused. "Like she looked at you in a way. You know what I mean?" I say.

"Y/n you really don't have anything to worry about. I swear me and her are just friends. Well we're like barley friends cause we don't talk anymore, but I was just saying hello. It's okay." He says and smiles at me.

I nod. "Yeah she just seemed.. off. But I understand." I say.

Then we go back to shopping and I don't think about this.

a/n: this one kinda cute ig😔 this was rushed. also the new pjo ep was so good! i loved it 💗