fake dating

fake dating 😊
(important a/n at the end !!)

y/n pov:

Today was another day of hell or school. Same thing.

I was sitting in my first period, math. It made me want to literally cry. I was staring at the ground, not paying attention at all.

"Y/n what's number 5?" I hear someone say. I immediately break out of my daze. "Uh what?"

"What's number 5." The teacher says, the whole class turns their head to look at me. "Oh uh.." I look down at my paper.

"Number 5 is false." I say. I might say I hate school, but I'm still going to do my work because I love academic validation. (real!!)

I fall asleep for the rest of the period and I'm woken up by the bell.

School has been terrible lately. I recently broke up with my boyfriend, Matt, because I found out he was talking to other girls. Fun right.

Ive been holding up fine, but it just gets lonely sometimes. I don't miss him because now I hate him but he was so sweet in the beginning.

My friends have been helping me, especially my best friend Walker. He's been there for me a lot lately and I've felt really close to him lately. He's really sweet, funny, cool, he just knows how to make me cheer me up when I'm upset.

I walk into second period which has Walker in it. I sit next to him. It was science so there was a little table for two people to sit at.

I take my seat next to Walker. Oh did I mention Matt was also in this class?

I look around to see if my other best friend that was in the class, Tess, was in there yet.

I didn't see her in her usual spot so I turn to Walker to say hi.

"Hey Walk" I say to him and smile. I don't know why but he looked really good today.

"Oh hi Y/n" He says. It kinda seems like I broke him out of a daze but he was looking at me the whole time? (he was admiring you😋)

I look around to see if I spot Tess and oh my god. She was sitting next to Matt. They were like smiling together and laughing. Ick. I tap Walkers shoulder and point to them.

"Walker do you see this?" I whisper to him and he nods. "Is he trying to make me jealous?" I ask him, still whispering.

"Probably, I mean if I lost you I'd be doing that too." I brush off that comment, and quickly try to think of something to do about this. I mean I know Tess likes Walker. Is she jealous of how much time I've been spending with him? She's such a bitch.

"Do you wanna make them jealous?" I ask him. He looks at me confused. "What do you mean?" He asks me.

"Why don't we pretend to date or flirt like them. I mean Tess likes you so we could make them both jealous." I say. "Wait Tess likes me?" He says.

"Yes, but that's beside the point. Yes or no?" I ask him. "Yeah sure, why not."

Deep down I wish it wasn't fake.

We would do little things the rest of the class. We held hands and flirted the entire class.

It was lunch now, and we decided we were gonna sit together. He sat with me at lunch. He sat at my table at lunch with all of my friends.

The whole lunch period held hands under the table. He rubbed his thumb against my hand, it gave me butterflies.

We were just talking and I turned my head to see Matt staring at me. I really hated him.

I look at Walker for a second and go silent.

"Y/n? are you good?" He says. I turn back at Matt, still staring. I look back at Walker and look at his lips for a second.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

I don't say anything and lean in. I kissed Walker in front of everyone, but I didn't care. I held it there for a few seconds before pulling away and turning to look at Matt again. He looked away pissed off.

I turn to Walker and he looks kinda shocked.

"Sorry that was uncalled for." I say.

"No it's okay" He says and smiles. "I think it worked."

a/n: hope u guys liked this extremely rushed chapter. im sorry i haven't updateddd. i made like 4 different drafts but they all sucked AND GUYS I CANNOT COME UP WITH AN IDEA FOR YOURE LOSING ME PART TWO. the way i wrote it i set it up to have a second part but i wrote it 3 different times and they were all bad:(. but i've just been busy w my sports and stuff but i've been trying to make time for writing but it's been hard.  and also i've been going thru stuff irl. life has been very eventful.. i'll try and make new chapters soon! i love you guysss! BYEEE😋🤷‍♀️😝☺️😍🙄‼️😈