break

erm erm idk what to put for this you'll read what it's about in a second lol.
also pls read the a/n at the bottom!!😄😄
also mb if texts are messed up

y/n pov:

Me and Walker aren't talking right now. We're still together but we're not talking. We've been arguing so much about the stupidest things. Mostly small arguments, but last week's was bad. And it was over text. That's terrible. I'm kind of glad it wasn't in person though because I would be crying.

And I was apologizing about our most recent argument. Basically what happened is we were lying down together and he was cuddled up next to me and I wasn't talking to him. He was asking me why I wouldn't talk to him and I got an attitude. He ended up leaving.

That argument was definitely my bad, so I was apologizing and asked if he wanted to facetime just to talk about how things were recently. Lately, I've been going through a lot. Some of my friends were talking shit about me and it's hard without them. I've been needing someone to talk with it about, but I haven't even got the chance to tell Walker since we've only been arguing. So I need him a lot right now.

(these are their texts 👇)

hi
i wanted to say sorry for what happened

wdym what happened

yk

no i don't

yk what happened at my house

oh
it's okay ig

wanna facetime?

nope
i'm busy.

are u always busy...
it's important

yeah right
i'm with my friends rn

why didn't u tell me?

idk?
are u trying to argue with me again?

no walker

you've been weird lately.

oh.
wdym??

i mean all the times we've argued
it's all been abt stupid stuff

ok so ur saying im the one who starts the arguments?

no?
we just never argue
maybe you've just changed

.
well maybe it's bc you're never there when i need you?
lately i've needed you the most and you're not there. always arguing with me about something.
stop blaming this all on me, you always start the arguments. you always have an attitude with me for no reason. im sick of it. maybe you've changed not me.

y/n im not blaming this on u what???
what are u sick of.

you.

...
you've definitely changed.
i've never seen you act like this. what is up with you??

nothing is up with me. it's always something up with you. I am constantly doing something for you. Everything is about you.