2.Her

Farhan :

           " Farhan please acquit me I will never betray you again " Ibrahim pleaded me sobbing very hard .

Ibrahim is one of my assassins , who has been working for me for 7 years and now this man betrayed me by giving information about my territories to my rivals .
" Do you think I will trust you this time . No never I'll rip your heart " my haughty voice echoed in the room .
" Imran kill him now and tell servants to clear the mess out "  I growled at Imran.

Imran my childhood friend he was the only one who knows everything about me .

Imran pointed a pistol at his forehead" Imran please tell Farhan to spare me I'll never do it " Ibrahim pleaded again.

" He will never ever forgive you Ibrahim so stop pleasing and REST IN PEACE" a gun sound echoed in room and instantly everything around turned hushed.

" You have to be peculiar from now Farhan , this might happen again with your assians " Imran grunted .

" It is all because of Akram Mailk , he was never aware of what he was doing , he assigned this Ibrahim and now our territories information passed to our enemy's " I growled in rage.
" Farhan after all he is your father go talk to him " he adviced .
No he has never been my father , he never took any responsibilities for me and my brother , he is the reason behind my ailments I will never ever forgive him, not this eternity.
" Leave about that Imran we have to move now." I said in a hefty voice.

I was descending stairs, I heard the man whom I hate the most and was unfortunately my father calling me .

I and Imran turned our feet towards him and I was maintaining as much space as possible from him because if go near him I couldn't able to control my rage .
" Sit down Farhan we need to talk " he said .
I sat on the couch in front of him and I was shifting my gaze some where else not wanting intentness on him .
" So why did you kill Ibrahim" he asked with a frown on his face.
" *Pftt* Seriously you are asking me this afterall what he did to us " I replied him in negligent tone.
" But before killing him you must have considered my opinion " he growled
" Why and what you would have suggested you always make wrong conclusions through which we all suffer" I replied him in cold tone.
" Farhan I am your father don't you dare to answer me in cold tones " he grunted.

I am always this cold , because this man made me this cold and grumpy I never care peoples pain , beast inside me never love anyone , the man called my father changed me this way and he is lecturing me about coldness and grumpiness.

I haven't uttered a single word to him and rose from couch made my way to stairs .

" Bhai I am back !!!! " Afzal voice astonished me.

Afzal my brother , he is back now from London after completion oh his graduation.

" Welcome back Afzal " Imran and I  cheerfully welcomed him .

" How are you ?! " Imran asked Afzal.

" I am fine Bhai and what about you both , you both seem very exhausted about what, what happened again. " Afzal asked in bored tone.

" We are fine man , and nothing just the usual things between father and son." Imran assured him.
" Okay that's enough now and go get fresh up and also go and wish him" I said in simple way.
" Okay Bhai I'll go and take a look at him and wait for me we will go out now." Afzal ascended stairs .

After sometime

" Bhai shall we head out now " Afzal came back .

" It's not okay to head out now because our rivals are detecting a way to approach us." I said in cold tone.

" But bhai I am so pierce I need to go out now." Afzal pleased god he why did became this way he is behaving like a pre school kid .

" That's okay Imran we always had our rivals around us and that is very normal for us ." Imran said and made his way to exit .

" Yeah Imran bhai. I have heard about new cafe here so why don't we try there " Afzal playfully said .

" Okay then let's go if you are dying for " saying I was stepping into car.
" Oh bhai why do you always be cold." I rolled my eyes at his words"

Imran started the engine, Afzal settled beside him and I sat back .
We were in a normal way with no bodyguards around us and just three of us , because not to get to caught I neglected bodyguards.

We reached cafe and settled down in our seats , then ordered coffees .

I was taking a look over all the cafe and that was the moment suddenly my heart skipped beating.

My gaze fixed on a  girl , her eyes I think I am drowning in hers , her laugh skips my heart beat , and her voice I don't think sugar and honey are no match with her voice. I am not turning my gaze from her , I am looking at her if I turn my gaze away she might disappear.
Damn I never felt in this way , I have seen many girls in my life but she is so different from her .

Distraction happened when Afzal and Imran both cleared their throats looking at me .
" Imran bhai I think , now I have got bhabhi " Afzal chuckled.

" I feel the same now !!!" Imran teased me.

" Shut your fucking mouths" I growled at them.

After sometime my gaze fixed on where she settled but God she disappeared.
I started to search her and she was in billing counter talking with a man feels merely pleasing him.

I don't know why but I made my way to her leaving these two idiots. I was staring at her and she thought I was the next man to pay bill.
" Hi sir could you please help me out...
Actually I only have UPI and these people aren't accepting UPI transactions.....
So if you hand me your number I'll transfer the amount to you and you pay them sir!!" She said..
God she is damn gorgeous and her voice is so soothing , she is like angle , she is dragging me towards her.
" Sir your number!!" her voice made me to come in my senses .
" Okay this is my number" and I gave her my number . She transferred the amount and thanked me
" Thank you sir thanks for the help " and took her steps towards the door , leaving me astonished with her beauty.

'Anything for you princess ' my mind voice echoed.

" Damn bahi seriously you are falling for her Bhai" Afzal playfully said.

" Shut up , we are going back now " I said .

We were in car but the girl she kept roaming in my mind.
Her smile , her voice , her eyes damn she angle .

Finally Farhan got addicted to her now let's see what he will do further.

But Afzal and Imran will never leave any chance to tease Farhan 😂😂

Let me know how is this .
And please ignore grammatical mistakes since this is my first ever novel , I make sure that I'll do more better .

Do follow
Vote
Comment
Share 💖

And for more spoilers follow my Instagram profile.
@taleswithsana