12. Mafia

Saniya :

              I woke up after a long tender night. These period cramps are very painful. I rushed towards the bathroom and took a warm shower. This warm shower during periods makes me so relaxed. I wore some comfortable clothes.

I sat in bed, I feel like eating chocolates and having some fruit juices. I miss my home and my parents. During periods, ammi gives me fruit juices and baba brings me chocolates.

I am missing them so much, tears made their way down towards my cheeks. I sniffled lower and wiped away my tears.

I descended the stairs and stepped into the kitchen to prepare something to eat. I am clueless about cooking, I never know anything other than kheer. If Raziya ji were here I would have asked her.

Maybe this time YouTube will help me. I switched on YouTube and started to search for a soup tutorial. The soup he made was good , it tasted delicious.

' then go and ask him ' my mind voice abrupted.

" No way " I scoffed.

I started to make soup, I know I am bad at cooking but I wanted to try this time. However I finally made soup , but I wish it shouldn't taste awful. I relished a spoonful of soup, unfortunately it is more awful than I thought, soon I puked it...

" Allah , main kya karu " I sighed.

" I will help you bhabhi " Afzal's voice echoed.

" Thank God Afzal, you are here " I sentenced coolly.

" Yeah bhabhi. Bhai told me to look after you until he comes " he uttered, and he started to cook. He is so gentle, I have no idea but whenever I am with him , I feel like he is my own brother. He is no comparison to his brother.

He is not as lame as I thought. Whatever, I'll never forget what he did to me. He tormented me.

" Bhabhi, I forget to say something. Today our dadi is coming " Afzal said.

" And she doesn't know the the story of your both. She thinks that you both were in a happy marriage " he paused and fixed gaze on me " so for her sake act like you are in happy marriage bhabhi " soon he looked away.

" What!!!! " I asked widening my eyes.

" Please bhabhi, I am pleasing you. And I promise you once when we confront the truth in front of her you no need to act anymore then " he assured.

" Okay. Afzal tell me one thing, what should I do to make your Bhai leave me " I asked him.

" I don't think he will leave you bhabhi, because he was never this sincere in any of his decisions, he truly want you. Only you." he uttered leaving me in confusion state.

" Okay bhabhi your soup is ready " he passed me a bowl.

" Thank you so much Afzal. " I said, taking one spoonful of soup. " Woww this is so delicious " I praised his cooking skills. His face turned into timid when he recieved a notification.

" Your welcome bhabhi, now I gotta go. I have little business to finish. Let me know if you need something bye bhabhi take care of yourself. We will be back soon " he rushed towards exit. We. What is mean by we !!!!

I had the soup and placed the bowl on counter after washing it. I took steps towards stairs but abruptly I heard ringtone. It was not mine, then I got to know that this is Afzal's phone.

" Where did he go " i whispered looking at the display of the phone and it was Imran's call, before I could attempt the call , got hung up. Again it started to ring and this time it was his brother. I refused to pick up the call.

I took the phone and stepped outside the house,  I heard some noise behind the house. I took my direction towards the noice. I got stuck when I saw , Afzal, his brother, Imran and two other men kneeling infront of them.

" Please Malik, spare me this time " the man kneeling in front of the monster malik pleading him. And Imran pointed gun tip on the man's head. While Afzal pointed the gun tip on other man.

What are they doing!!! I was looking them but soon Afzal and Imran shooted them.

" No!!!! " I yelled and soon their gaze fixed on me.

" Saniya " monster stepping towards me. I rushed towards my room.

I closed the door and sat in corner, started to crying hugging my legs close towards my chest.

" Saniya " his voice echoed in room. I forget to lock the door.

" Saniya please look at me " he stepped nearer to me.

" Don't. Don't dare to come near me. You are monster. You kill people " I said sobbing hard. I was correct he is the monster.

" Saniya please listen to me " he said coming near me. I hurled a glass of water over him.

" How can you kill people. Don't you dare to approach me again ." I yelled at him.

" Because I am a Mafia man " he held my wrist and uttered , sending chills down my spine before I could protest, Azal opened the door.

" Bhai Bhabhi dadi has come and she wants to meet you people. Please don't do this infront of her " he said.

How can they be so cold.... I hate this people.

He soon rushed to the bathroom and changed his shirt , we descended the stairs and approached his dadi.

" Hayee , you two are made for each other " she said.

" Come , sit with me beta " she uttered.

I stepped towards couch and settled beside her with a smile on my face.

" How are you Saniya " she caressed my cheek.

" Fine . Aap " I asked her in return.

" I am good Saniya, you are so adorable " she cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

" Duffer, you didn't even invited me to marriage " she hit his arms.

" It's not like that dadi " he said.

" Okay leave about nikkah, we will plan for walima " she said.

" Nahi " he instantly said...

" Why, what happened " she asked in stern tone.

" Dadi woh, actually Saniya is busy with her exams now and she should be focused on her exams right now. So why don't we plan it after her exams " he lied instantly.

" Is it saniya " she asked and I nodded instantly to ignore the idea of walima.

" Dadi, why don't you take some rest. " Afzal said.

She went to her room and I took steps towards my room to ignore him. He followed me behind and entered the room.

I started to shove the things on table. I took snow globe crystal into my hand ,

" Saniya keep it--" before he could complete the sentence I hurled it to walk and it is broken.

" Saniya " he yelled my name.

" What, you hate it . Does it hurt you " my tone matched his tone.

Afzal , Imran , Raziya ji and dadi. Everyone halted near the room.

" I have tolerated everything that you did to me , but this one " he paused and tears  trailed down his eyes " this one . It was my mom's gift " he sobbed and his teary eyes were boring into my teary eyes.

He left the room, then my gaze fixed on the broken snow globe and there I saw a  mom and son toy hugging together.....

How is it ,, please do follow

Vote and comment......

Your comments are valuable ❤️

Do follow my Instagram account
@taleswithsana

Love you all