4.A nobody?

They had their lunch and Aayat immediately stood up to wash the dishes as Hriday was getting Iti all clean because she was a messy eater.

She was just washing her hands once all the dishes were washed when she heard the TV and turned and saw Iti leaning on her husband's chest as they both cuddled on the couch watching cartoons.

She wiped her hands and joined them on the couch because she didn't had anything to do now.She sat a lil away from them as the trio quietly watched cartoons.Iti and Aayat laughed on some silly and funny scenes while Hriday's expressions didn't change at all.

"Papa!!!"

"Arreeee!!!"

Both Iti and Aayat whined together when he turned off the TV,both staring at him.

"Bas bht dekh liya aapne TV,ab jaakr bahar kheliye"Hriday said looking at Iti who yet again pouted but didn't argue back because she knew her father wouldn't agree.

Aayat still stared at him with disappointment,it was fun watching cartoons,they were silly and made one laugh,why did he have to turn it off??

"Aur aap kuch zyada hi choti h yeh sab dekhne ke liye"Hriday said sarcastically and she got offended at that statement.

"Excuse me,hum 21 saal ke h"Aayat said.

"Then behave like your age"Hriday said and Aayat sulked at it.

Who was he to tell her to behave according to her age?

He wasn't much older either!!!!

Iti left the room only to play in the garden where bade dadu mostly sat after his meals,she loved his company the most after her father's.

Hriday then began making some notes as his own exams were fast approaching and he really didn't want his rank to get lower.

Aayat sighed,she didn't have anything to do, everyone must be in their own room doing their own thing.She again sighed.She sat on the bed randomly scrolling through her phone not having anything else to do.

Soon enough Iti came back into the room,her eyes all red as tears dropped down,she cried as she ran towards her father who was looking as confused as she was.

What happened to her??

Iti leaned on her father's chest who immediately took her in his lap and started caressing her lil back as her tiny figure shook with huge sobs breaking his heart.

"Kya hua beta???aapse kisine kuch kaha h kya??"Hriday asked while caressing her hairs but she shook her head at that.

"Phir??"He again asked as he continued caressing her hairs.

Aayat also came and sat on the couch beside her husband to see what was wrong with the lil girl.

"Iti beta,aapko kahi chot lag gayi kya khelte huye?"Aayat asked in a loving tone and Iti nodded her head and then pointed her right leg knee.

Hriday sighed.

"Ismein kya ho gaya??aap toh hamari strong bacchi h,yeh choti moti chot toh lagti rehti h beta"He said but Iti still cried.

"Acha papa abhi thik kr denge"He said and made her sit properly on his lap in a way that he could see her knee.

He gently rolled up her leggings and saw that the knee had turned slightly red,he gently tried to press it.

"Dard ho raha h?"He asked and she nodded with the tears still flowing from her eyes.

"Abhi thik ho jayega"He said as he picked her in his arms and carried her towards the mini fridge they had in the kitchen.