47.Movie Day

Hriday woke up earlier than Aayat,he opened his eyes and was met with the sight of his wife sleeping beside him.

She looked so beautiful even in the morning,when she wasn't doing anything and just sleeping.

He was totally whipped!!!

He decided to let her sleep longer because she must be tired after last night,he decided to get up and make a nice breakfast too.She would be hungry when she wakes up and it was almost 10am in the morning,she might wake up soon too.

He made aloo paratha with hot tea.

By the time he was done Aayat came into the kitchen and he pouted,he wanted to surprise her with breakfast in bed.

It seemed she had freshened up too because she was no longer wearing his tshirt instead she wore her kurta and pyjama.

"Aap uth kyu gayi??hum naashta lekr aane wale the aapke liye kamre mein hi"Hriday said and Aayat raised an eyebrow at that.

"Kya baat h?itni seva?"She teased him and his cheeks did turn a lil red.

"Kal humne aapko bht thaka diya hoga isliye!"Hriday teased her in return and she just blushed.

She looked so pretty with that blush,she was glowing after last night.

"Aaiye bethiye aur naashta kijiye"Hriday said as he served her hot parathas and a cup of steaming tea.

He too joined her and both devoured the breakfast in a few mins as they both were hungry.

"Carrie ko lekr aaiye paas wale flat se,ab toh subah ho gayi h"Aayat said and Hriday rolled his eyes but went to get carrie.

He had asked their neighbour to look after carrie as he didn't wanted any disturbance in his time with his wife.

"Lekr aate h"Hriday said as he went and got their dog back while Aayat cleaned up the breakfast utensils.

"Aww....hamara baccha!!!....humne aapko kitna miss kiya!!!!hamara baby!!!!"Aayat gushed over the dog as he jumped in her arms as soon as he entered the house and Hriday rolled his eyes at her.

He made a disgusted face as he saw carrie licking her cheeks.

"Durr kijiye inhe,yeh kiss wiss mat kara kijiye inhe aur na inhe krne dijiye aapko!!"Hriday said and Aayat rolled her eyes at that.

"Chup rahiye aap,bichara 3 mahine ka hi h sirf yeh!!!puri raat anjaan logo ke saath bitakr aaya h,abhi hame dekha toh inhe sukoon mila hoga,baccha h abhi yeh....chaliye carrie aapko kuch khilate h,hamara baby!!bhuk lag gayi hogi!!"Aayat said and again picked carrie in her arms kissing his furry head as she took him with her to give him a carrot.

He liked to eat carrot and Aayat had offcourse done a lil research and all and it was safe for the dog to eat it.

Carrie came running in the living room with the carrot in the mouth but as soon as he saw Hriday he ran back inside.

"Yeh aise kyu bhaag gaye hame dekhkr??"Hriday asked as Aayat chuckled seeing his antics.

"Inhe lagta h aap inki gajar le lenge inse isliye aapse durr jaakr kha rahe h!"Aayat said as she chuckled and Hriday made a weired face.

"Inki gajar hum khayenge?itne bure din aa gaye h kya hamare jo ek kutte ke muu ki gajar khane lage!"Hriday retorted.

"Aap inhe kutta bolna band kyu nhi krte??Inka naam h ek aur bht pyaara h!!"Aayat said as it's been two months now and still Hriday and Carrie didn't got along much.