21.Burnt dosa

Aayat opened her eyes and a yawned,she still felt sleepy,she had been doing her assignment till late last night even though today was a holiday and day after that was a Sunday because she didn't wanted to do any college work today,she just wanted to spend her holiday doing nothing and chilling.

She moved her face towards her left and a smile appeared on her face,Hriday slept like a baby but the amusing thing was he had her dupatta wrapped around himself instead of the duvet.

He did this every single morning, don't know how but her dupatta always ended up wrapped around him.

Why did he had to sleep with her dupatta though?and how did he even managed to take it from her at night??

Her eyes fell on the clock and she gasped as it was almost 10am,how can she sleep till this late???

She was at her in law's place not her father's home.She literally panicked and tried to wake Hriday up as well in that state of panick.

"Kya hua??chutti h Aayat!!!"Hriday said as he covered his face with her dupatta.

Aayat then sighed in relief when she realised that she didn't had to go downstairs and make breakfast for anyone,the maid was there to do all that stuff.

She mentally scolded herself for panicking and even trying to break Hriday's sleep.

She got up from the bed and went towards Iti's bed,she removed the curtains which were around it and peeped in and saw her sleeping peacefully just like her father,she turned and looked at Hriday who too slept peacefully.

She decided to let them sleep and herself get ready for the day.

She decided to make dosa for the breakfast,it takes time to make and because they are always in a hurry every single morning she can't cook it often so today being a holiday she decided to make dosa for the three of them.

By the time she had prepared the sambar,chutney,potato masala and dosa batter Hriday woke up and came out after freshening up.

"Iti ko bhi uthaiye aur brush krwa dijiye,humne dosa banaya h,aap dono bethkr garma garam khaa lijiye"Aayat said and Hriday just nodded and woke Iti up as well.

Soon the father-daughter sat in the chair against the kitchen counter and Aayat make delicious crispy dosas for the two of them who sat and enjoyed it.

Iti could eat just one dosa while Hriday had three dosas.Once done with their breakfast Iti sat down watching cartoon.

"Aap bhi khaa lijiye,ek kaam kijiye beth jaiye hum banate h aapke liye"Hriday said and Aayat stared at him.

"Aapko dosa banana aata h?"Aayat asked getting surprised,sure she knew he can cook but making dosa was a difficult task.

"Haa aata h,chaliye bethiye"Hriday said and Aayat smiled at him.

Was she really lucky to have him?

Indeed she was.

She can bet her life on it that Rudransh would have never even done one percent of what Hriday had done for her till now and she was his sudden wife,if her alliance would have been fixed with Hriday instead then she can't imagine the way he would have treated her!!!!

Even though they were strangers Hriday treated her too well,if he would have choosed her as his would be wife,she knew he would have treated her the way no man could ever treat his woman.

Hriday placed the crispy hot dosa on her plate while she just stared at him with adoration in her eyes.

"Toh aapke dost bane kuch college mein?"Hriday asked and Aayat nodded happily and began telling him about Anu,her new friend at college.