52.Teervi

The past 12 days the family had been following the same routine,they all were home, nobody was going to their work or college,they would just be at home to be there for their family and also to be present as people still came to pay condolences.

Hriday and Aayat had been staying here itself at Rathod House,they haven't been keeping Iti with them here though because every night some or the other issue arises which leads to an argument and so they thought it was for the best that Iti doesn't stays here till the teervi is done.

Aayat's parents have been kind enough to keep her with them because even Riddhima and Rashmi have been staying here at Rathod House while their husband's and in law's are managing their kids.

Though Iti had been demanding Hriday and Aayat to come get her as she wanted to stay with them now and they themselves were missing her but it was for the best.

They didn't wanted to give anyone any chance to say anything to their daughter.

Well in all this already chaotic events,one strange thing that has been keeping Hriday's mind occupied are the Sehgal's.

His real family.

His biological parents I,e Bela and Mahir Sehgal have been visiting the Rathod House daily,he doesn't knows why?

They haven't been trying to talk to him and he was glad about it,but the thing was that the Rathod's have also come to know about their identity now.

Everyone now knew who Hriday's biological parents were!

Though they visit daily they just sit with the rest of the people and aren't bothering anyone so that's a relief for them.

But still Hriday knows once the Teervi is done he needs to have a talk with them,he can't be ignoring them forever now.

Today was the Teervi.

Hriday didn't knew what he felt right now.He has been crying every single night since his grandfather's demise and he is so grateful for Aayat's presence,she had been like a rock for him, calming him, holding him through his sorrow.

Never for once complaining,she even is ready to stay in this very house where she had been insulted just for her husband.

He couldn't have asked for a better life partner,he is glad his grandfather had asked him to get married to her.

"Papa!!!"His trance was broken when he heard the ever beautiful voice of his daughter.

He turned and saw her running towards him.He had missed her,terribly.

Hriday with quick strides walked towards her and immediately took her in his arms hugging her tightly.

"Humne aapko bht miss kiya papa!"Iti said as she too hugged her papa tightly and kept her head against his shoulder.

"Humne bhi beta"Hriday said as he caressed her back.

"Aap hame lene kyu nhi aa rahe the??aap akele yaha bade dadu ke saath khel rahe the na??hame kyu nhi bulaya aapne aur bade dadu ne??"Iti asked as she thought her father was having fun with her bade dadu and both had exempted her from it.

Hriday gave her a small smile.

If only she would understand.

"Apne papa ko maaf kr dijiye,agli baar hum hamari beti ko kabhi kahi chodkr nhi jayenge,pakka!"Hriday said and Iti smiled hearing that.

"Mumma kaha pr h??"Iti then asked because she had missed her mother too.

"Mumma ander h,kuch kaam kr rahi h,abhi ke liye aap hamare saath hi rahiye,thik h??aur bilkul shaitani nhi krna Iti,aaj ghar mein puja h aapke bade dadu ke liye,aap ek dam good girl bankr rahengi na unke liye?"Hriday asked as he tried to make her understand.