Chapter 1: Young Devil

Miss San, run forward, don't look back!"

   When Li Susu was conscious, she was suddenly pushed.

   She slipped and rolled off the hillside.

   In the December sky, the ground was covered with a thick layer of snow, it was freezing to the bone, and my body hurt.

   When she was about to hit the tree under the hillside, a white jade bracelet appeared on Li Susu's wrist out of thin air.

   The bracelet radiated colorful light, and this force was able to stabilize her body.

   Li Susu was dizzy, and it took a long time to get over.

   Entering the eyes is a vast white world. She sat up from the ground and found that she was really embarrassed.

The pink coat on her was dirty, the hair bun was scattered, and an embroidered shoe fell off her foot.

   Su Su supported the trunk and got up from the ground.

The jade bracelet on her hand, a little Zhengtai's voice came, and she said solemnly: "Master, this is the world five hundred years ago."

   There is still heavy goose feather snow in the sky.

   Su Su stretched out her hand, and the snowflakes fell on her palm, melted by her body temperature in a flash, and the air was full of strong spiritual energy.

   Her pale little face showed a little bit of surprise.

   The world five hundred years from now, there will be a black mist everywhere, demons and demons rampant, aura is sparse and pitiful.

   "Ye Xiwu is willing to give up her body." Yu Bangle paused, and said, "She said, she hopes you can protect her father and grandmother from the evil thing in the future."

   Su Su said: "You tell Ye Xiwu, I promise her."

   "After five hundred years, I have no spiritual power. Master, I will start to sleep. When your life is in danger, you call me again."

   "Okay." She lifted her slender fingers and stroked the jade bracelet.

   The light on the bracelet dimmed and fell silent.

   Su Su closed her eyes, and the memories of the original master Ye Xiwu's past began to appear in Su Su's mind. It's not her body after all, the memory is intermittent and very vague.

   Ye Xiwu is the third young lady of General Ye's family and the only prostitute of the Ye family.

   I fell into the water some time ago, and I was very ill and did not heal for a long time. Her grandmother worried about her,   took her to Tianhua Temple to offer incense.

   Unexpectedly, in the temple, Ye Xiwu and her close servant Yinqiao were taken away by bandits together.

   Ye Xiwu and Yinqiao fled down the mountain while the bandits were not paying attention.

   The master and servant didn't run far before they were found by the bandits.

   Su Su put on Ye Xiwu, which happened to be this scene. The maid pushed away the original owner and let the original owner escape.

   Su Su felt pain in her feet, she looked down, her ankles were swollen high.

   Susu ignored the pain as much as possible and began to find the way.

   She walked deep and shallow in the snow, covering the traces on the snow as she walked, panting, and did not stop.

   I don't know when the bandit will come back. If she is found now, her situation will never be better.