Chapter 5: Past

Behind Xiao Lin, the nine princesses looked at Su Su mockingly. She likes to see Ye Xiwu embarrassed in front of Brother Six Emperors.

   Su Su is very depressed, saying that the consequences of the trial are like the nine princesses?

   A rebellious person like the Ninth Princess, placed in the realm of comprehension, will be killed by powerful people 10,000 times.

   Chuntao is very worried

   The third lady cares about the views of the sixth prince the most on weekdays. Every time the sixth prince speaks coldly, the third lady will be mad with anger.

   During this period of time, the third lady finally became amiable, and when she went back, she would lose her temper again.

   Chuntao quietly raised her eyes to look at the third lady, but did not see the sadness and pain on her face.

   Su Su quickly adjusted his mentality. Five hundred years ago, the elder brother did not know himself, and he was forgiven for protecting his sister.

   Spanning five hundred years of time and space, Su Su felt that he should be happy to see people who have fallen again.

   Big Brother died to protect the sect, he is a hero.

   Su Su thought for a while, and said to Xiao Rin: "No matter whether your Highness believes it or not, I didn't take the initiative to provoke the Ninth Princess. This is the palace. The queen mother summoned it. I can't specifically stop the Ninth Princess from bullying her."

   Xiao Lin was startled, and couldn't help but glance at Su Su.

   In the past, Miss Ye Family San always looked at herself with obsessive eyes, never repented after doing wrong, and acted viciously.

   In his memory, Ye Xiwu had an ugly twisted face.

   Xiao Rin naturally knew that she admired herself to the point of madness, but every time he saw her, he was constantly bored.

   Today is completely different, her eyes are very bright.

  Brows are calm, her jacket is pink and white, and her boots have a few small footprints on the ground.

   The evil spirits and sorrows of the past are gone, others can see clearly that Miss Ye San's face is not abominable.

   There was Shirayuki in her eyes, and her cheeks were soft, showing a bit of innocence.

   After hearing her rebuttal, Xiao Rin looked at the nine princesses: "Zhaoyu, did you take the initiative to find Miss Ye San to discuss it?"

   The color of guilty conscience in the eyes of the nine princesses flashed by, pulling Xiao Lin's sleeves: "Brother Emperor..."

   What else does Xiao Rin do not understand? He has a upright character and is a real gentleman. Since this matter is the younger sister's choice, he will naturally not blame Su Su again.

   "His Royal Highness didn't know before, Miss San, forgive me." He said to Su Su.

   Su Su didn't expect Xiao Rin to apologize, and shook his head quickly.

   Big Brother is the second best in the world, second only to Daddy, no one blames Big Brother.

   In Su Su's view, the original owner has a bad personality, but he has no eyes to say. Her elder brother Guangfeng Jiyue was upright and magnanimous, but it was a pity that he fell too early.