chapter 10

Xiao Rin's personality is not high-profile, so his birthday banquet is not much fun.

   After the actors came to the stage to play music and dance, only the ministers were left to chat with each other.

   Just then, a man who laughed out came in.

   The man has a white jade crown with a transparent jade on his waist.

   "My sixth brother is born late, so I hope my sixth brother will not be angry."

   Although he is smiling, it's not like that in his eyes.

   Xiao Rin, who was sitting in the main seat, had a gentle expression, but when he saw him, he felt a little cold.

   Xiao Lin stood up: "Four brothers."

   Turns out to be King Zhao.

   Su Su quietly observed this King Zhao, his footsteps were a little vacant, his eyes were pale black, and his eyes were sharp.

   At first glance, it looks like a bad person.

  The status of King Zhao is not ordinary. His mother is the emperor's favorite noble concubine. The noble concubine's mother family is powerful, and he is Xiao Rin's biggest opponent in the future battle for the throne.

Zhao Wang Xiaoshen sat down in the other seat. He narrowed his eyes slightly, and his gaze fell on Ye Bingshang: "Shang side concubine, I haven't seen you for many days, how come I become more and more pitiful, this little face is pale, so I can see it. I feel sorry. Could it be that the sixth brother treated you badly?"

   He said with a smile, but his eyes wandered around Ye Bingchang's neck and collar unkindly.

   Ye Bingchang looked away uncomfortably, her eyebrows were dyed with a light color of unpleasantness, she had enough courtesy, and got up to salute.

   "Look at His Royal Highness Zhao not to make jokes about his concubine."

   King Zhao lifted his lips, his eagle-like gaze still stared at Ye Bingshang.

   Xiao Lin has already sinked his face, he put down the wine glass again.

   "Fourth brother, this king’s housework, don’t bother with fourth brother."

   King Zhao smacked his lips, seeing the immortal character Xiao Rin angry, but he did not dare to continue.

   This sixth brother has a gentle temperament, and it's okay if he doesn't provoke him. If he really provokes him, he won't have good fruit. He looked away, thinking of something, and looked at Ye Family with interest.

   "Girl Ye San was there."

   Wang Zhao saw Su Su, his eyes ignited with interest.

   His impression of this third lady stayed in the past, a pungent and willful, snake-hearted little girl, but today's Ye San, with a scorching flower tint between his brows, has a different style.

   If Miss Ye is a pretty lotus, this third Miss is the first blooming peony.

   A young girl who has just matured, young and attractive.

   The two girls from the Ye family were born well.

   Su Su didn't expect to eat a melon by himself, and finally this king Zhao turned his attention to himself.

   His eyes are sticky and uncomfortable.

  Susu was also calm, she said to King Zhao: "The courtier sends greetings to His Royal Highness Zhao."