Chapter 3: Take care of

Su Su remembered that this person would be in the magic palace in the future, holding her gaze, she gently polished her molars.

   The young man in front of her          looked timid and humble, but SuSu didn't believe it. The Demon King would have such a disposition when he was young.

   It is probably pretended to be.

   There are countless honorable memorial tablets flashing in her mind, as well as the cruel "Ten Thousand Immortals Tomb", which makes people irritated.

   Susu took out a box from under the bed with a blood-red whip in it.

   Tai Jin looked at the whip, and the fingers in his sleeves slowly tightened.

   Su Su raised her eyes to look at him.

   It's quite abnormal to say that the most angry thing in the original owner's life is to marry Tan Tai Jin, so that she has to whip him every night to relieve her anger.

   This has become a routine. If you don't beat him all night, the original owner is uncomfortable.

  Susu has never used a whip to slap anyone, but she doesn't want to see his natural evil. She doesn't think all demons are bad, but the present one is definitely not a good future.

   For thousands of years, there will be a person born with evil bones.

   He is destined to be alone star of the gods, and then he will gradually become tyrannical, even he can't control it himself.

   Su Su waved the whip, the whip tore the sound of the wind, and the young woman waved it over.

   Tai Jin did not dodge, the whip was drawn on his chest, and he staggered back.

   The young boy looked at Su Su with a pair of ink-painted eyes. From his eyes, Su Su finally saw the disgust and pain that was so deeply hidden.

   That's how it should be.

   There is no disparity between good and evil.

   Su Su learned the words of the original owner who whipped him every night: "It is because of your existence that His Highness Six is ​​unwilling to marry this young lady, why don't you die!"

   She put another whip on the boy's arm.

   He snorted and his body trembled.

  Taijin Kneeled on the ice for so long, his body was already slightly swollen and painful. At this moment, the two whips were drawn on the already numb arm, amplifying the pain countless times, and the bones were followed by a twitching pain.

   Susu paused with the whip in her hand, she seemed to be unable to hold on any longer?

   Mortal bodies are very fragile in the end.

   Su Su took a breath and recited the Heart Clearing Mantra several times in her heart. She looked at her tender fingers, her task was not to kill the young demon, and even if she wanted to kill him, she should give him a good time and should not be humiliated.

   Her father taught her not to bully the weak since she was little. The world is not benevolent, and everything is a dog. Cultivators must not take the initiative to create karma.

Susu suppressed the idea of ​​revenge for her fellow mate, she put away her whip, and said, "I am tired today, and it will be annoying to see your face. Next time, let me know if you have anything to do with Ye Bingshang, I will not let you go easily."