chapter 9

Tai Jin silently hid his frostbitten fingers.

   "I don't know what Miss San means." He whispered, "I only have these clothes."

   Su Su thought of his current situation and snorted a little embarrassingly.

   Indeed, Ye Mansion as long as he is not embarrassed, it doesn't matter whether he is cold or not.

   The young man stayed quietly in the corner of the carriage, looking at the incense burner on the carriage, without a trace of blood on his face.

   Su Su thought, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe that the brutal man on the throne of the Devil's Palace would be the same person as the gloomy boy in front of me five hundred years from now.

   After all, she had seen the Demon King kill people with her own eyes, so she was so neat as to pinch an ant to death! But Tantai Jin in front of him looked like it was difficult to kill a fish, let alone killing.

   Being an evil thing, it would be useless to get frostbite on my hands!

   What's wrong with him.

   Su Su was originally a person who eats soft but not hard, long and long way, the cultivator should already know the universe, and feel pity for the green grass.

   If he always looks like this, Su Suzhen is afraid that he will be softened when he draws his evil bones and disperses his soul.

   seems to be a trivial matter, but for a cultivator, once his heart is softened, killing him again will affect Dao Xin and stop on the road.

   Susu’s dream is to become a god, to become an existence like an ancient true god.

   So she must stick to the Taoist heart and remember his true face all the time.

   Su Su made up his mind and said, "Tan Tai Jin, you raise your head, look at me with indifferent and gloomy eyes, and then pinch my chin."

   "Miss Three?"

   "If I let you do it, just do it, don't ask why!"

   The boy seemed to hesitate, raised his head, but was unable to proceed to the next step.

   Su Su was so anxious that his cheeks bulged, and urged: "Are you a man? Be aggressive!"

As soon as   's words fell, the boy's cowardly gaze instantly became extremely cold, his black eyes stared at her coldly.

   The pale hand with the fingertips grabbed the girl's chin.

   Although he was thin and weak, he was already a lot taller than her. He looked at her indifferently with his eyes low at the moment. The eyes were cold and cruel.

   Su Su’s small chin was on his cold fingertips, and he was in a daze for a while, almost so scared that he would draw his sword and chop him.

  What about my sword? Where's my sword?

  Taijin stared at Su Su for a few seconds. When her eyes widened, she retracted her hand in a hurry, and said uncomfortably, "Miss San, is that true?"

   The violent and terrifying feeling faded in an instant.

   Susu: "..."

   Yes, you have done a great job. Don't talk about food, clothes, or frostbite now. Even if the young man in front of him died in the carriage, or jumped from the carriage, and was crushed by horseshoes, Su Su would no longer feel compassionate.