chapter 13: Revenge

Susu had no clue about the evil bone extraction before. The Chi Yanfeng had inspired her.

   The last battle between the fairy and the devil, many years have passed since then.

   Immortals fell countless, but all the demons were suppressed in the desert and sealed in the barrier.

   Since then, the world is stable.

   The cultivator succeeds and retreats, his vitality is greatly injured. Every hundred years, Xianshan will accept disciples with excellent qualifications.

   Before Su came, I asked my dad—

   "Can I go to my dad five hundred years ago for help?"

   Qingyi Xianzun sighed: "No, I was in retreat five hundred years ago. I'm afraid I won't be out until decades later."

   "Then can I go to my mother?" Su Su was looking forward to this. She had never seen her mother.

   Qingyi Xianzun was rarely silent: "You can't find her."

   He said so.

   Su Su asked again, but Dad didn't want to talk more, his expression brought a trace of sadness.

   Both parents can't be found, but Su Su can't hope in the same door.

   As soon as Xianshan is closed at this time, cultivators will not come to the mortal world to recruit disciples, and Su Su can't go to Xianshan; secondly, even if she tells the truth, some people are willing to believe her, but they have no way to extract evil bones.

   If so, how will it fall after five hundred years?

   Susu’s only hope lies in the divine tortoise that suppressed Huangyuan.

  The **** tortoise has lived for tens of thousands of years, maybe only it, knows the way to extract the evil bones.

   The tortoise is sleeping in the desert, but now that a monster has escaped from the desert, the tortoise must wake up!

   As long as she reaches the wilderness, she can know the way.

   Su Su suppressed the excitement in his heart. After all, it was not a good thing for the evil spirits to run out. This meant that the seal was loose and even the evil spirits were aware that their demon gods were about to wake up.

   Even though they still can't find Tantai Jin.

   Five hundred years later, the turmoil of the Three Realms may begin at this moment.

   The seal was loosened, and when the tortoise woke up, it was the hope of extracting the evil bones, and it also meant the beginning of danger.

  So, let's not let Tantai Jin die at this time. When he dies, the evil bone reawakens. When the evil spirit breaks through the desert, nothing will happen to her.

   Su Su thought for a while, and called the butler: "Can you help me buy some talisman paper and cinnabar."

   The butler was surprised: "Miss San, what do you want these things for?"

   "Monsters are present in the world, and the mansion is equipped with things to ward off evil spirits. It is always good." Su Su said, "Remember, talisman paper needs to be made of peach wood more than a hundred years old, and cinnabar needs the blood of beasts."

   Su Su has no spiritual power, but luckily he has learned to draw amulets.

   The butler was very embarrassed. Seeing Su Su insisted, he nodded: "I will help the young lady to find it."