-08-

Y/N could not believe that she was on a team with Megumi, the same guy that practically wants nothing to do with her. She would have to suck it up though. They have to get an A. Y/N stopped in class and saw Gojo and Nanami talking.

Y/N knocked, drawing their attention. "Oh, Ms.L/N, hello again." Nanami greets. Y/N smiles and nods.

"Same here Mr.Kento."

"How are you liking it here so far?"

"So far so decent." She says giving Gojo a look. He grinned.

"Telling by the suppressed anger due to Mr.Kento being present, I'm guessing you read the list." Gino teases.

"Why would you do that?" She asks, walking further into the classroom. Gojo shrugs.

"I've seen you two bicker so I want to see you both work together. Your other classmates are strong too in many aspects. Two strong groups going toe to toe would be wonderful to witness."

"I'm starting to hate this class."

Gojo touched his chest in fake hurt. "Already? I was just warming up to you."

"Warming up to me is not putting me in the same group as a nonchalant person who thinks their above everyone in this class. He's not even hot shit, pardon my language, but it's true. I will not be in a group with him, he'd only want to take over anyways."

Nanami chuckled nervously. "I'll get headed to my class. What Y/N doesn't know is that Megumi had walked right in upon her complaining. Itadori and Nobara were right beside him.

Itadori was throwing glances at Megumi to get a read on him. All he got in return was a blank face.

Gojo gazed at the boy and walked around his desk.

"Y/N, you should really watch what you say about other students. They could be listening." Gojo pointed at the door and Y/N looked over.

Standing in the doorway is the three of them. Y/N felt embarrassed that she was heard but she regained herself. She crossed her arms, tipping her chin up in confidence.

"You heard me. You're intolerable."

Megumi took Nobara's palm in his and just walked up the steps to get to a seat. Itadori followed them and Y/N watched as they mounted in the row she usually sits in. Gojo hummed at Megumi's actions since the boy is always up front.

More students began filing in after a minute and Y/N forced herself to sit in the front. Gojo went on about persuading the jury without being too bombarding.

Class went on and as always Y/N was stuck in her own world when it came to leaving the class. Thing is, Megumi was there too. He whispered to Itadori and Nobara to meet him by the field in ten minutes. They asked why but he gave them no answer, having them leave in silence.

Gojo set his marker aside and noticed Y/N gazing at the board, obviously in her own thoughts. He shot a look at Megumi who got comfortable enough to lean back with his foot in the chair in front of him.

Megumi placed a tender finger over his lips and shook his head, pointing to Y/N. Gojo understood that the boy wanted more fun and he too could use it. Gojo picked up his marker and tossed it lightly at her.

The marker dropped on her desk, snapping Y/N from her thoughts. Y/N frowned, looking at the man. He set his cheek in his palm, a smirk on his lips. Y/N could admit that Gojo is a bit handsome.

She picked up the marker. "You zoned out in class again. Do you listen when I talk Ms.L/N?"

She sighs, looking beside her. Gojo snapped his fingers, not wanting her to detect Megumi still in class.