-16-

B.E.D by Jacquees filled the room. Megumi went to lay down but the feeling of hard cover books stopped him. He was angry at the fact that he had to break the kiss to get comfortable, but what Itadori said about not having sex on his bed crossed his mind. He won't do so. He wouldn't disrespect his friend that way.

Megumi still pulled away from the kiss, the beat from the song manipulating the tension into higher quality. His lips pressed against her chest, kissing gently, but hungrily at the same time. Y/N was lost in his touch, expecting his lips against her skin.

She was beyond wet and horny. Megumi continued to leave kisses behind, tugging at her skin and sucking. Y/N kept her eyes closed and stayed focused on him and him only.

His lips traveled to her neck, the same thing proceeding. More hickeys, more biting and eventually slow grinding. Megumi was pulsing in his pants.

Y/N felt his clothed cock graze her panty and she hitched in a breath. Megumi licked the hickey he left behind and their lips met again. The kiss was better than every last one. Hot, slippery, minty and sweet. It was euphoric.

The kiss came to a halt and Megumi licked his lips. "Get up." He says softly. He didn't want it to stop but their positions have to change. Y/N did as she was told, feeling embarrassed about it all. He got up, practically towering over her.

"Not the bed." He says. Y/N glanced down at the sheet and few pillows on the floor and made an 'O', with her mouth in surprise. She took her shoes off, shoving them under the bed. She took a seat, the blanket soft under her touch.

Megumi grabbed another blanket to cover them from the cold and ditched his shirt, tossing it to the side. Y/N swallowed nervously. She's barely been here for a month and she's already having sex with her rival.

She doesn't get how someone as annoying as him could be so handsome and charismatic and an amazing kisser!

Megumi eased away and went over to Itadori's dresser for a condom. He checked the top drawer, shifting through it. He found one, frowning at the stupid red lights. He squinted, reading the package. His brows flared up and he shook his head.

Megumi closed the door and joined Y/N on the blanket on the floor. He's nervous. Despite the now awkward tension they were able to break through it due to the songs playing nonstop and the tension.

They were back to kissing in no time. Y/N laid down having Megumi now positioned between her legs as he tongues her. Her fingers met his hair, dragging across his scalp and tugging at his roots. Megumi pulled back, trailing kisses onto her skin.

He travels down, his hot breath blowing past the silk fabric and onto her skin. He stops right between her legs. Y/N was panicking now. What if she smells? What if she has discharge?! She was panicking.

Megumi kissed her panty. Y/N laid there as he undressed her. She bucked her hips to help him a bit. She's still panicking in her head. Megumi didn't care, and she smells good.

Y/N could feel his breaths fanning her pussy. Then, he kisses gently, then licks. Y/N exhaled a moan. Megumi set the packet down, gripping both sides of her thighs as he turned up the volume.

His tongue swirled around her clit and he sucked. Y/N was a moaning mess over the slow music. She gripped the sheets, Megumi's licking getting more and more desperate for a taste.

"Wait." She breathes. "Wait." She exhales again. Y/N bucked her hips, her hold tightening onto the sheet below. "Megumi? F-Fuck." Her moans were in competition with the songs. Megumi continued to pleasure her with his tongue. Y/N flinched, her body twisting.

He replaced her hips back down, his fingers digging into her skin so she wouldn't go anywhere. Megumi felt her hand touch the top of his head as her way to push him back. Moments later she came. Megumi slowed his motion, making sure to get everything on his tongue. He kissed her clit, her lips and came back up to her face.

Y/N was whimpering moans. Megumi just kissed her. Y/N kissed back as he slipped his cold fingers under her dress and up to her chest.

He pulls back, the kiss making a smacking sound with the pull. Megumi buried his head between her neck and shoulder and huffed.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks cautiously. She shook her head, answering. "Hm?" Megumi leant up to get a better listen.

"No." She repeats. He pulled up and pulled his pants and underwear just below his ass. Megumi licked his lips before wiping them with the back of his hand. He picked up the condom, tore it open with his teeth and hoped that he and Yuji were the same size.

Megumi slipped it on, shuddering a breath. His cock is crying for a release, but he'd wait of course. Or at least he'd try to. Megumi undressed completely and Y/N sat up to do the same. She avoided looking at him since she trying to keep her heart from exploding due to how nervous and excited she is.

Megumi tugged the other sheet over them and eased down between her legs. Wrong by Zayn was their new mood setter. Slow, semi-low and a tension adder.

Y/N felt his tip press against her. "How long was it since you had sex?" He asks. Y/N turned her head.

"Seven months."

"I'll take my time." She nodded. Megumi eased himself in and Y/N but her bottom lip, her palms resting against his abs. Megumi muttered a cuss and finally began moving his hips.

"You okay?" He asks, his thrusts a respectable pace, his dog chain swaying lightly.

Y/N responded with a breathless, "Yeah." It was happening. They're actually having sex. After heavy tension and arguing about who the hell is going to lead in fucking practice court, they're here. And honestly, it's all thanks to Yuji.

Megumi kept his head buried between her neck and shoulder as his movements picked up. His breathing fanned against her skin, his low cussing filled her ears and his scent made her melt.

Y/N moaned under him. He picked up speed. Her moans got louder with every thrust he gave her. Y/N hugged him tightly, her fingers digging into his flesh. Megumi moaned deeply and cussed. His hips whined getting deeper and deeper.

She yelped. "Fuck!" Megumi cuffed the sheet below her, forcing himself to not cum in that exact second. But as he hit her G-spot consistently, her moans only got louder and breathier. It only made him harder and harder. The way she whimper and moaned his name, how her walls clenched around him, pumping him to an orgasm.

He was mentally going berserk. Megumi couldn't take it anymore. He moved quicker and again she got louder. He loved every bit of it. Y/N came and her thighs locked against his waist. She shuddered, her pupils dilating, her mouth hung open, her brows turned upward.

She was gone for a solid minute as she came again. She inhaled a sharp intake of breath, Megumi still pounding inside of her. Y/N sobbed dryly, still holding him close to her. She's never came that hard before.

Megumi was next. "Fuck." He came. His choppy breaths got replaced by the music. Grunting and moaning into her ear. Her first was quiet and it was quick. Like three minutes and they were done.

As Megumi filled the condom he kissed her again. He sucked her nipples, licked them, pinched them with his teeth and fingers as she caught herself. He was still twitching inside of her. He didn't want it to stop.

Exchanging spit, listening to each other moan, feeling her skin against his, just her. "I'm not going to stop until you cry and beg me, Y/N or until it's the other way around. I want to feel the pain. I want you to choke me, bite me, cover me with your hickey's. Put me in check. Not just in practice court, but in here too." He spills.

"Please," he begs. "I want you to make me cry." And it was indeed a beg. A desperate plea. And she would. Somewhere down the line the music stopped. Y/N rode him, gave him hickeys like he wanted, bite marks, head that nearly made him pass out when she went for a full thirty minutes.

They fucked in doggy, missionary, a Full Nelson. Y/N got to see both parts of the quiet young man quicker than anyone ever has. Megumi enjoyed every passing minute they had and he made sure she did too.

Cum, sweat, teeth marks. He even spanked her. It was nothing like she ever experienced before. And after two hours of fucking, they were both worn out, too tired to move, they fell asleep.

Were you silent, or silenced?!