-10-

Megumi made it to Gojo's class to see him grinning at something on his phone. Gojo looked up when Megumi slammed his hands on the desk. Gojo smiles, showing his white teeth.

"Good morning party animal." He teases. Megumi frowns.

"How do you know that I was at a party?"

Gojo flipped his phone to show Megumi the video that is now going viral social media. He watched as he licked the salt from a girl named Haruni's, chest and up to her neck before biting gently.

Everyone was flashing cameras at him and boosting his ego. Haruni doesn't allow anyone close to her. She has to really like you to get you to touch her. Then it cut to him making rock signs with his fingers and flashing his tongue to the camera.

Itadori was next to him doing the same thing, showing off his tongue piercing. Then he jumped in the pool, cut to him tonguing not one, not to, but five different girls, exchanging lime and alcohol.

Megumi watched in rage and disgust as he began dancing on Jasmine, a thick black girl. A pretty hot girl. She also never lets anyone get close to touching her. He's seen her around campus a few times as well.

Then something struck his cord and gave him another headache. He had disappeared into a closet with a girl, Edith. They were all chanting his name. Moans and screams sliced over the loud music in the background.

Virgin Edith. He had sex...or he thinks he had sex, with Virgin Edith?!

Megumi closed his eyes, inhaled, exhaled, inhaled, exhaled. "I'm not going to kill him now. I'm going to fucking murder him and then resurrect him just so I could murder him again."

Gojo grinned and cut his phone off. "Seems like party you is more fun. More outgoing and sociable."

"I was spiked by demons."

Gojo laughed. "I thought it amusing actually. You're always weighing yourself down with work. Always straight A's...well except for our first lesson of the semester. But...I'm oddly proud of you."

"Tch. There's nothing to be proud of. I need to go to the clinic and get a check up. Half the girls in this school suck..." he cut himself off, not wanting to be vulgar in front of Gojo. But Gojo knew where it was headed.

"Uuuuugh. I need to bathe in bleach." Megumi rubbed his eyes. He feels disgusted. He's only ever had sex with one person and they've been on and off for a year and a half now. The only reason why so many girls go to his room is for a study sesh since he's too lazy to meet them elsewhere.

But then they try to come onto him which only annoys him and he ends up laying it on them harshly.

"If you think I'd ever fuck you, then seek therapy." Or he'd say. "I'd rather fuck a hole in the wall than to have sex with you." Or, "I don't know what you have."

They'd leave in tears, feeling embarrassed by his words. Some would just flirt and he'd of course ignore them. But girls lie. They say he had sex with them even when he didn't. He doesn't care.

"Yes, you should do that. For health reasons." Gojo motivates. Megumi sighed and took a few steps back, leaning against the first row of chairs.

"And your reason for being here is?"

"I can't work with her. She's getting on my nerves. She's annoying. And she wants to lead? As if." He grumbles in complaint.

"Well, you are a group, figure it out."

Megumi crossed his arms at Gojo. "I won't get an F because of her."

Gojo chuckled. "Didn't she already do that?"