-09-

The next morning Megumi felt like he had gotten hit by a truck. He groaned, rubbing his temples as he sat up. His throat was sore, his tongue dry. Megumi gazed over, noticing his ex. He groaned, finally remembering what happened last night.

Although he's not one for parties Itadori dragged him to one, which led to him drinking, which led to Nobara also engaging in partying and the three of them became the life of the party by Itadori's idiocy and drive to "have fun".

The quiet boy, the one that barely even speaks in class, shotting drinks and licking salt from girls tits. Which he doesn't do at all. Then...she came, tugging him away from them in raging fury.

"Bunny, come on, not now."

"No, fuck that! You said it was just us."

He snickered. "I don't even know where I am right now. Fuuuuuck." And soon, they were kissing, then walking here, then fucking on the stairwell.

Megumi got out of bed, his back stinging. He's going to kill Itadori for having him indulge with that sort of activity. He's mostly a study freak, not a party freak, and he could see why.

Megumi took a shower, brushed his teeth, got dressed and left with his bag on his shoulder. He's got a splitting headache as well. Megumi looked over when he heard a click and came eye to eye.

Y/N was shocked to see him. She was actually trying to avoid him after last night. She told herself to not look down but she did anyways. Just to check. But why?! She's already seen it in all its glory.

Megumi remembers her coming out to sneak a peek. He even shushed her. He doesn't know why, probably because he was drunk. Again, he's killing Itadori. Y/N walked past him, taking the lead down the steps in quick strides. She found it embarrassing.

Megumi just made his way to where he knows Itadori and Nobara would be. The benches. Megumi strode across the grass, spotting both Itadori and Nobara. Itadori was humping the air as Nobara recorded him in laughter.

Megumi dropped his bag, alerting the both of them. When Itadori saw him he smiled. "There's our party freak! Fushi! Fushi!"

Itadori's smile dropped when he noticed Megumi's serious expression. "Run." Megumi sprinted towards him and Itadori bolted off the bench, running across the field where Megumi chased him. Nobara recorded, laughing and wheezing.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Yuji!"

As Itadori screamed his sorry's Y/N spotted them. She had went to the cafeteria for a coffee and a bagel before she gathered herself to finally look for them so they could work on their assignment.

Y/N watched as Megumi ran behind Itadori and finally tackled him, putting the boy in a headlock.

"I'm sorry. I tap out."

"You let me kiss strangers are you fucking stupid?" Megumi grits out. Y/N made her way over to the bench and Nobara looked up at her. She stopped recording them and gave Y/N a blank stare.

"I'm sorry about calling you a bitch. I was worked up about being in the same group as Megumi."

"I was being bitchy first. So I understand."

"Sorry again." Y/N took a seat next to Nobara and looked at the field. Megumi is now pinning Itadori to the ground. Seeing the boy so angry was...hot. She looked away, biting into her bagel.

She wished she was placed in Maki's group.

"What's happening?" Y/N asks.

"Megumi is attempting to kill Itadori for getting drunk last night." Y/N looked back over to see Itadori now being kicked over and over on his side. Itadori was still grinning a bit. Megumi huffed, fixed his sweater and looked up, those mean eyes locking with Y/N's.

Megumi rolled his eyes and went over to get his bag. Itadori wobbled his way over, panting and holding his hand in pain. He heaved a breath, fixing his clothes and hair.

"He hits so hard." He whines.

"Well he was kicking you."

"It's not that big a deal. Drunk Megumi is fuuuun." Itadori looked at Y/N and beamed. "Hi!" Megumi came back over, smacking Yuji behind the head. "Ow!"

"Shut your trap Yuji." Megumi grumbled. Itadori frowned and took a seat in the row of benches in front of them all as he rubbed the back of his head.

Megumi took the row of benches all the way at the top, far away from them. Far away from her. Nobara, getting tired of the awkward silence spoke up.

"Okay, I'm guessing all of us are here because of the assignment. Let's get started shall we?"

Y/N took a sip of her coffee and cleared her throat. She glanced back at Megumi and he's staring at her. He's leaning back, legs spread as he stared. Again she gazed at his crotch, but briefly, before looking away.

"Yeah." She says. Nobara noticed Y/N's strange reaction and looked at Megumi. To be frank, she didn't like the way he was last night. Sure he got to show his "fun" side, but she felt like it was crossing a boundary since Megumi never parties. But seeing him have fun was fun itself.

Until he started kissing different girls and licking salt from their breasts and shotting vodka from the top their asses. Even dancing on a few of them like he had no care in the world. On top of that...he spoke.

He was screaming to the songs playing, raving with Itadori, jumping into the pool, playing beer pong, eating edibles. It was a fucking party alright. Until he eventually left with his ex. Bunny.

Itadori recorded everything that happened.

Megumi drift his gaze at Nobara and said nothing. Her eyes gazed over the hickeys on his neck. He's a whore. Nobara looked away, biting her bottom lip.

Finally Y/N spoke. "I'll lead the case."

"Like hell you are." Megumi says. Y/N looked back at him and frowned.

"So now you talk?"

"You ain't leading shit newbie."

She scoffs. "Try me."

"I'm not getting an F because of you."

Y/N smiled. "I think that already happened sweetheart. Or do I need to remind you of that day?"

Itadori whistled lowly and itched his scalp. "Burn." He muttered. When Megumi said nothing she tipped her shoulder.

"I rest my case."

"You're not leading. End of fucking story."

Y/N stood to her feet, setting her coffee down. She walked up the benches and stopped by the one in front of him. Megumi held her stare. Y/N bent over, being a few inches away from his face.

"I don't care how good you were before I came here, but I'm here now. I'm not gonna let someone young adult who thinks he's the fucking prince of law, control me in any way. I got the A, so I lead. And if you have a problem with that, you could take that up with the fucking professor. Not me."

Megumi looked at her chest before setting his eyes back to hers. Megumi stood up, grabbed his bag and left in silence.

Itadori sighed. "Well...this is going to be long."

-