Chap. 02

🥼 ☕ 💭 🦢

Kiara pov.

1 month later

So today is the last day before I leave NY and right now I am with Ayaan and Elena at Ayaan's house because three of us wanted to spend some time together before I leave.

According to our plan yesterday we had a total fun night which means eat drink and dance like maniacs . Then we ended up at Ayaan's house and slept there till 12 in the morning.

But now I am chasing Ayaan because in NY it's 5 degree Celsius and Ayaan threw icy cold water on us to wake me and Elena up ...oh god ! I couldn't express the way my body felt zzzZzz ..!

" Uggghhh .... GUYS !!! STOP !!! ....Kia leave him ! " El tried to stop us as I hold him with his t-shirt !

" NO I WILL NOT ! THIS GUY DESERVES TO GET PUNISHED !!! " .... I screamed while Ayaan tried getting away

She opened her mouth to speak when Ayaan shouted back " HEY leave my t-shirt !! YOU LIZARD !!! "

" A LIZARD AYAAN !! " ....El glared him and he zipped his lips acting it . " and Kia ....he definitely deserves to get punished ...( She smirked ) and as his punishment he's going to pay our shopping bills today "

"NOUW !!! NO FUCKING WAY !!! YOU GUYS SHOP LIKE SOME BILL GATES DAUGHTER!!! I will become beggar in one day !!! " Me and Elena put fingers in our ears because of the way Ayaan screamed ! But huh ! No use ! We decided what we decided.
Finally the day ended with shopping, eating, skating and all the fun banters .

🌊 ✈️ 💙 📖

Ayaan's pov

We reached at airport as today's her flight to India . This is the first time one of us is going outdoor alone ,and

I Don't know why ...I felt weirdly unease , my palms are warm, I felt tightening in my chest , and I knew I had something with the sixth sense which was making me anxious... every passing second .

But then I chose to ignore that. The three of us started to walk after checking. Meanwhile I was lost in my thoughts. Kiara hadn't shown a single bit of anxiousness after our encounter in her house.

Though deep down I knew she was. Of course she was strong enough to preside over herself but something was hitting my nerves that maybe something would happen. I could not help feeling worried.

Walking mindlessly I bumped into a piller and noticed I was alone both El and Kia was nowhere to be found.
I roamed my sight to find them and then I saw them laughing seeing my off track situation.

I sighed and walked towards them. " So lost seeing the hot air hostesses huh?" El asked playfully laughing. " Yeah you know sweet districtions." I said with a smirk." I never knew you were interested in old ladies." This time Kiara joked controlling her laughter.

I turned my head on my previous location and saw an old lady sleeping with and open mouth. I huffed thinking about my 'sweet distraction ' comment.

It was the time of her departure. Kiara was hugging El while El was encouraging her to show her best self there. " Ok kia just show Your extraordinary doctor self in this health camp which will be over in a blink of an eye. And I know you are gonna rock it ! ." Kiara smiled nodding.

After their hug Kiara turned her head and looked at me with a knowing smile as if she knew what I was thinking and worried about. She came to me and I also hugged her .