Chapter 2.

Amari K

Amari K. Sanders

Third person pov:

It was the Friday before the big game against Uconn. Amari was't worried. She had confidence that they were going to win. Their coach had made them do about a million different drills and the team was forced to study all of Uconn's women's basketball clips from other games. Right now Amari was sitting on a bench in a mall, waiting for her friend, Kiki. She was re-watching the clips, just to be sure that she knew what she was up against. Something stuck out to her, well more of a someone. Paige.

First person pov:

Paige is pretty. Like really pretty. Wait no Amari, stop, don't think like that. But she has some mesmerizing eyes. You know what, fuck that shit she's bad. My eyes continued to follow the blonde as she was running across the court. I couldn't help it.

"Damn, obsessed much?" said a voice from behind me. It was Kiki.

"With who??" I asked.

"I don't know you tell me." she said smirking.

"I don't have time for your bull." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"You nervous for the game?"

"Me? Nervous? Never. We got that." I said laughing.

"Better hope ya'll don't lose then."

"Trust we won't." I said putting down my phone, giving her my full attention.

"Mh hmmmm. Come here" She said holding out her phone to take a picture of us.

"Send that to me"

Ding

"Sent"

I pulled out my phone and saved the picture. We hang out so much, but have literally no photos together. Make it make sense.

"Where you wanna go? She asked

"I don't know I guess we could just walk around for now."

Third person pov:

The two girls got their stuff and headed out to the streets. They gossiped, took pictures of each other, made a tiktok or two, and even got approached by this random old man. Fun! As the night ended the girls said there goodbyes and went their separate ways.

officially.amari has posted to their Insta!

officially.amari     ...

Liked by azzi35 and 129,604 others

officially.amari got to hang out with one of my favs @kikinotsneaky

Comments

azzi35 the straight hair eats liked by creator

user32873 ouuu she so fine

idontplay when you gon be mine

saydayday my hb want you

^ amariswife i think shes for the girls buddy

Load all 22,340 comments