Chapter 14.

Paige M

Paige M. Bueckers

First person pov:

I woke up and tried to roll over, but something was keeping me in place. I opened by eyes, softly  groaning. I look down to see Amari laying on top of me, sleeping peacefully. She looked really pretty while she slept. I softly laughed. I looked at the bed where Azzi and Kk were and they were still sleeping. Great. I patted the bed looking for my phone. I picked it up and started scroll through TikTok. I saw some edits of me. Damn I look good. 20 minutes later I had to use the bathroom. I slowly removed Amari off of me and got up. She slowly stirred. I tried to tip toe away. She rubbed her face, waking up. I quickly took a picture and posted it to my instagram story. She's gonna hate me later.

"Hey what are you doing?" She asked groggily.

"Nothing go back to sleep"

She hummed in response, snuggling into a pillow. I went to bathroom and came back and replaced the pillow with myself.

An hour later

Azzi woke up and walked around. I don't know what she was doing, but I could her moving things. Not shortly Kk woke up and joined Azzi in the kitchen.

"There is free breakfast downstairs, if you wanna come with us later." Kk said walking back to the bed.

"Yeah I'm down." I looked down at Amari. "Should we wake her up?"

"You can, she gets grumpy when people wake her up" said Azzi

I rolled my eyes softly shaking Amari. She groaned in response. I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"It's time to wake up ma"

"I don't wanna" she softly said.

"You have to there is free breakfast." I whispered.

She shot up.

"Free food?" She said stretching.

"Damn how big can you be?" Said Kk laughing.

"Girl shut up. Didn't you request that long ass list of snacks yesterday?" Amari said side eyeing her.

"And what about it"

"You can't be talking about me."

"Alright alright y'all chill" said Azzi in a motherly tone.

I laughed, they funny.

Amari got up, almost falling and walked to the bathroom. She came back with her hair in a bun and had put some concealer and mascara on.
She put on her slippers.

"I'm ready I don't know about y'all" she said.

"You are going in your pjs?" Asked Azzi.

"Yup" Amari said smiling.