#8#

Shivanya's pov

Rudra came with some flowers....not with flowers...he came with my favorite roses
But how do he know about my choice...and then my eyes came in the view of a person who was sitting in the driving seat of his car...and looking at me...
And i can feel something was hurting him very much i was very well aware from the pain of that eyes but i didn't know the reason of that pain....i felt like i will lose myself if i will continue to look into his dark blue orbs....and someone pat on my shoulder...i found it was rudra

Rudra gave me the flowers....but i wasn't feeling special after holding those flowers ....i was not feeling good like that day....when he send me those flowers i was feeling really very happy...... my heart really danced....but today there is nothing like that....then i saw rudra was sitting on his knees and he said...(in mind)"kyu  khushi nahi hai aaj...usbaar ki tarah...she comes in sense

Rudra:i really like you...shivanya ...lets start a new life together ...i really want to be with you..
I was hell shocked then i again looks at him he was still staring at us...but this time his eyes were holding nothing...there is no emotions in his eyes..but i can see the hurt....
Rudra: so mrs.shivanya Arora would you like to be my girlfriend?

"I never wanted you...i don't love you..i have saw you like a good friend of mine always..you are a good friend of mine rudra...please understand i don't love you and you deserve a girl who will love you with her whole heart now excuze me...."

Rudra: ok as i told you i respect your decision....so just accept these flowers and act like you have accepted my proposal

"But why"
I asked to him

Rudra: bcz my best freind is sitting there inside the car....so please pretend like you accepted my proposal...please shivanya

I accepted his request and then i took flowers from his hand....then he stand on his feet and he hugged me...i hugged him back...
"I will always remember you as my good freind....see you rudra"

Rudra: yess shivanya i will also remember you as my prettiest freind...byyy take care...
And one more thing today i am leaving for london...i think i won't come...so remember one thing...i am always here for you as a freind whenever you need me...just give me a call...byy
" and he left the place...then i turned my eyes around to see his dark orbs again but there is no view of his eyes...after looking into them i felt like...i should just stand here and adore his eyes"

Then i realized that they went...and i also moved my heels towards my cab...and i got settled inside...then i reached to orphanage....and after reaching there after seing the scenario of there my eyes were widen....

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Abhiraj entered in the basement of his penthouse....there is dark everywhere
But from a room light was peeking out from the door...he entered inside that room...and he threw his blazer on the floor..then his eyes saw 2 boys were tied in ropes...they were hanging upside down...he moved towards them and he comfortably sat down on the nearby chair...and he ordered...
"Cut the rope "
His mens cuted the rope...both boys falls on ground....

Boy 1: sir please leave us...why are you  punishing us...please let us go sir please ( he begged) Abhiraj came closer to him and he grabbed his hairs in his palm...

ABHIRAJ: "inhi haatho se chune ki himmat ki thi naa useyy"He crushed that boys hand under his shoes" tune himmat bhi kese ki usey uski ijazat ke bina chune ki " slap
Boy2: aap kiski baat kr rhe hai sir hume nahi pta
Abhiraj slappped second boy very hard

ABHIRAJ: tumhe nahi pata....date: 11/feb.2023..time: 11pm at night...ab bhi kuch nh yaad aaya tumhe...he again slapped that boy...
ABHIRAJ: "chalo tumhe zyada buri nahi aasan si maut dungaa"( with an evil smirk 😈)
Both boy :sir please jane dejiye...aapne hume yha...pure 1 saal se band kr rkha hai...please sir jane dijiye...

ABHIRAJ: " he bent down...inhi hatho se tune uski gardan par chaaku rakha thaa naa"..." to kyu naa tumhari ye gardan hi alag kar du mai"(boy 1 gets scared and shivers in fear)
Boy 2; sir agar hume pata hota vo aapki kuch lagti hai hum kabhi use haath nahi lagate sir...hummm( his word got cut by abhiraj who was choking his neck...the boy was almost dead..abhiraj left him) he turns towards exit...
Boy 1: vo hai kon sir..( he smiled at his question)
ABHIRAJ: MOHABBAT HAI VO MERII...zindaa jalado indono ko...(he turns towards them...) mubarak ho sabse aasan maut de raha hu tum dono ko...vrnaa ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE...kaho ya maut dono ek hi barabar hai....

FLASHBACK
ABHIRAJ'S POV

" ho kon tum"
Men: filhaal to akela hu... kaho to pati banjata hu tumhara..

"Heyy dur raho vrnaaa"
Man2: varnaa kyaa..( both man's tried to come near her)
"Mere paas aane ki koshish bhi mat karna...varna mai chillaungiii"
Man 1 came very close to her...and she slapped him very hard...
" ladki hu koi mazaak nahi...to dur raho mujhse"( man 2 comese closer to her and he held her hand...with another hand he grabbed her hair in his fist)she hissed in pain
Man1 : agar raat ke andhere me teri jaan bhi leli naa..  to kisi ko khabar tak nahi hogi..(he grabbed her throat she was trembling and panting heavily) second boy started removing her jewelry then suddenly...they heard a sound of a men....
ABHIRAJ: hath hata...
( both boy trembled in fear)
Abhiraj: mazak samjh rkha h kyaa tum logo ne ladkiyo ko...devi hai vo tum jaise log unki izzat nahi krte..(he grabbed hair of that boy and then second boy was trying to run but he kicked him and he fell on the ground...) that girl ran away from there..

PRESENT
News: aajki taza khabar...sheher ke paas hi jangal me...payi gayi car jo ki puri tarah se jal chuki thi....2 log paye gy us car me...unki body jaljane ke karan unke sharir ko pehchaan pana mushqil thaa..
After listening the news...ABHIRAJ smirked like a devil and a smile flashed on his lips of proud

■■■■■■■♤■■■■■■■■

SHIVANYA: ye...ye sab ke..kese huuaa...
(Her voice was trembling)

"Thud"

And the voice of door slaming. Echoed in whole room...

1
2
3
BOOM

JUST GUESS WHAT HAPPENED WITH HER...
ABHIRAJ IS CRAZY MAN...😬

WAIT GUYS FIRST  PROMO OF MY  BOOK IS WAITING FOR YOU ALL .....AND UNTIL THEN LOVE YOU ALL....AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE....