#17#

10k special....this chapter is a treat from side....i am so happy that this book have completed 10k reads thanks to you readers......lets get back to the story.....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ANOTHER  MORNING IN MALHOTRA MANSION.....

shivanya wakes up....and she started doing her work...then she heard someone is calling her...no someone is screaming her name...and she shivered after recognizing the voice of that person....

RISHABH :shivanya....kaha ho tum yaha aao...

(She ran from there and went towards him...and stood in front of him...)

SHIVANYA: ye...y...yess sir
RISHABH: ye kya hai...

( he showed her a white shirt and that sirt wasn't pressed )

SHIVANYA: vo mai abhi kar deti hu...
RISHABH: ye shirt ab tak press kyu nahi hui hai...

SHIVANYA: vo...vo...mai ka...am kar rahi thi to bhul gayi

( he held her wrist and dragged her towards a room)

RISHABH: meri baat naa manne k anjaam pata hai tumhe....agar nahi malum to bata deta hu....

( and he pressed a hot press machine on her palm )

SHIVANYA: leave me RISHABH....mera haath jal raha hai

(She screamed in pain)

RISHABH: call me SIR

( and he pressed that machine again on her palm...now tears started coming from her eyes....)

RISHABH: agli baar esi galati nahi honi chahiye warna...iss baar sirf haath jalaya agli baar tumhe hi zinda jala dungaa...clear

(She nodded)

RISHABH: mujhe 15 minutes me ye shirt press hokar milni chahiye......

(She nodded...and when he left that place she cried in pain....)

SHIVANYA: pure 2 saal ho gaye mahadev.....ab to mujhe yaha se baahar nikalwa dijiye....ye jaanwar jesa insaan maar dalega mujhe....(she cried)

( and she slowly hold that press machine with her burned hand....pressed that shirt)

(When she reached in his room...she gave him that shirt...when he saw her burned hand he smirked )

RISHABH: tumhara bada khubsurat lag raha hai...kaho to dusre haath me bhi esa sundar sa nishan bana dun...

SHIVANYA: no...no...please

( and she ran towards kitchen)

After few hours

Phone of their house rang...she picked the call..

RISHABH: Shivanya
SHIVANYA:yess sir

RISHABH: aaj Saturday hai to market se grocery le aana understand

SHIVANYA:yess sir.....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ANOTHER SIDE

There was a dark room....and a person was lying thre on floor looking like a lifeless body....that person was blankly looking at ceiling.......

"MAANA GALATI MERI BHI HAI...
MAGAR TUMHE KISNE IJAZAT DI THI..
MUJHE YUN TABAAH KARNE KI..."

~SUNAINA

THE DOOR OF THE ROOM OPENED REVEALINGLY SOMEONE WAS STANDING THERE....AND LOOKING AT THAT PERSON.....