#14#

VOTE TARGET 20 +

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

When shivanya comes in the hall she saw the food was still there and Rishabh didn't returned home....she was hungry and her whole body started
Shaking.........she sat on sofa and she dozed off....

After an hour she woke up with jerk like someone have poured a full bucket of water on her...a d she started shivering because of the temperature of ac was on high....then she heard Rishabh was glaring at her...
I
Rishabh: how dare you...to sit on sofa .
.....without my permission didn't i told you .....i don't give my servant any special treatment....

Shivanya: i am sorry actually......mai tumhara hi intezar kar rahi thi..aur para hi nahi chala kab aankh lag gayi.....tum hath muh dholo mai khana lagati hu....

Rishabh :(smirked) mujhe bhookh nahi hai......

Shivanya: par.....tumne kuch bhi nahi khaya hai....

Rishabh: vo tumhari problem nahi h dear servant....and haa mai bahar jaa raha hu 2 dino k liye to ghar par khana to banegaa nahi....aur naa hi mere naukar meri ijazat ke bina kuch bana sakte hai to....dear servant enjoy your days with lots of work....and hunger....( he laughed  )

When he left that place...she stood there numbe...thinking how her one decision is destroying her whole life she was regretting every each thing which going on in her life in present she was cursing her fate.....then suddenly Rishabh appears there....

Rishabh: ye jo pani phera hai na apni kismat aur is sofe par...use sukhana mat bhulna...aur yaad rahe jab tak ye sofa sukh nahi jata tum sone nahi jaogi .....koi chalaki dikhane ki zarurat nahi hai mere guards ki nazar hogi tum par....

Shivanya: ( fearful tone) nodded

Rishabh: good... ese dari hui bebas , lachar bahut achi lagti ho tum....

And he left the place...then she went for her room and brought a hair dryer for drying sofa....that sofa was spongy as he poured a whole bucket of water on it  so it took almost 4 hrs to dry it....

It was almost 3 o clock when her work was done she went to her servant quarters....and change into a comfortable night dress....and she went for sleep ....there is no bed so she had to sleep on floor

She was continuously turning and tossing because she was too hungry her stomach was screaming for food but she was scared if he gets to know then he won't spare her....she wasn't able to sleep but after struggling for an hour she slept....

Morning came...and she was sleeping peacefully but someone dumped the cold water on her face because of that her eyes got blurry and she saw a man was standing there....

Man: get up i don't have a day for you....go and get ready in 30 minutes....sir ne tumhara schedulbhej diya hai to utho aur taiyaar hokar aao agar 30 minutes se zyada  waqt liya to pure din bhari dhoop me khada hona padegaa...

After 30 mins she was done with her morning routine and changed into comfartable suit....and when she reached then his guard told her that she is 1 minutes late.....and then he grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards guarden.....

Shivanya: please chor do mujhe...Agli baar se esa kabhi nahi hoga please....leave me

Guard : sorry miss agar sir ko pata chala to vo meri jaan le lenge...

Then his phone started ringing he picks up the call......

Guard: good morning boss
Rishabh: kaha hai vo......use phone do

Guard gives his phone to her

Rishabh: hello dear servant

Shivanya: he...hello

Rishabh: very bad morning to you....pure ek minut late hui ho tum to....i think 1 din jalti dhup me khada rehna ...kafi hoga 1 minute late aane ki keemat chukane ke liye

( so he make her stand in sunlight..untill she gets unconscious)

Shivanya: Rishabh pleas don't......mai sabkuch karungi par esa mat karo

Rishabh : just shut up...aur jesa kaha vesa karo....( call cuts)

Guard was standing at distance...and keeping his eyes on her....

Another side her body starts burning....her bare feats were burning she was crying mess.....because of the sun...her temperature was increasing....

After an hour she was faint...she was lying on the burning floor.....

TO BE CONTINUED......

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Guys please vote....and do comments....love you all soon...❤😊 follow me on Instagram for spoilers...

❤😊 follow me on Instagram for spoilers