#13#

VOTE TARGET 20+

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

When dr left the house
Rishabh and shivanya comes in hall and Rishabh smirked after thinking what he is going to do with shivanya......

Rishabh: come my dear wife
Shivanya: what h...ha..happened....

Rishabh: vo to abhi pata chal jayga
Shivanya: mat..matlab...

"Everyone come here"(Rishabh calls his all servants)

Everyone "yess sir"
There is 10 workors for just cleaning house....

"Tumhara  sabka kaam kya hai"

1st servant "cooking"
2nd servant "dusting"
3rd servant "moping"

(Every each servants told there work in house)
" aaj se kisi ko kaam par aane ki koi zrurat nahi hai ...."

Everyone "but sir....

" Rishabh you guys shouldn't bother yourselves....now please take your salary and leave....now i have my personal servant with me....so now i dont need you guys....you all can leave no" ( they nodded and left after giving shivanya pity look)

Rishabh: to biwi mera matlab hai meri..
..rakh.....(and she cuted him)

Shivanya: please stop calling me that...( he smiled looking at her helpless state)

Rishabh : agar khana chahiye to....sara ghar saaf krna joga....25 kamre aur ha phir sare kamro ki chadar bhi dhoni hai  and one more thig  mere kapde dhone hai phir khana bhi bana hai tumhe phir mujhe serve krna h aur haa jabtak mai nahi khata mere naukar bhi nahi khate to.... chalo lag jao kaam par....

Shivanya: p...par mai akele sara kaamkese krungi

Rishabh: do haath diye hai na bhagwan ne inka istemaal karo...agar nahi krna chahti to bolo tumhare in mulayam hatho ko .....alag kar du tumhare shareer se.....( shivanya shivered and agreed for doing all the work)

After struggling for 5 hours she was funally done with all the  chores ...

Then she started making dinner for the beast (RISHABH)......she was done with cooking and she thought of taking shower and she started to move towards Rishabhs room....but a voice stopped her in midway..

She shivers..

Rishabh:  kiski permission se upar jaa rahi ho tum....

Shivanya: vo....vo mai...

Rishabh: shut up...khana bnaya tumne aur haa sare kaam khatm kiye yaa nahi

Shivanya: sare kaam khatm ho gy bas tumhe khana khana hai

And he smirked
Rishabh: mujhe abhi bhukh nahi hai...aur yaad rahe mere naukar mujhse phle nahi khaa sakte...now go

(She was going upstairs but he stopped her)

Rishabh: mere ghar me aukro ke rehne ki jagah hai aur tum vahi rahogi samjhi...

She nodded

And picked her belongings from his room and she went toward servant quarters......when she was arranging her cloths in a small almirah...she noticed the dried roses....it reminds her who is  unknown to her  still  familiar to her ....and she unknowingly smiled....

OTHER SIDE

his condition was getting worse....but he is reacting like nothing is happening.....he used sleep in his secret room....he always  keeps his self busy to distract himself but its all going into vain.....there is not a single second when he didn't missed her....he loved her......but he regrets that he wasn't  able to confess his feelings to her in past....

"MAI PUCHTA HU KHUDSE.."
IS CHAAHAT ME TUMHARI KYAA PAYA
YAAR"
ZARA HAALAT DEKHO MERE MAI TUMHARE BAAD KHUD ...
KHUDKA BHI NA HO PAYA YAAR

~SUNAINA

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■♤■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

So here we go....with another update....
And one more question......are you guys ready for the leap? If yess then comment me down....if you want more scenes of Rishabh and Shivanya then also tell me in cmnt....and thanks to you all finally this story have completed 2K reads....❤💋byy guys...