#11#

"HATE TOWARDS LIFE"

SHIVANYA'S POV

we stepped down from the car and i was standing at the entrance of his houss...i mean our house.....when i entered in side everything was looking very good whole house was decorated like a bride....with red roses and candles....

Rishabh:chalo mere sath....(and he went upstairs while she was following him)
Rishabh: yeh hai humara kamra

Their room..

Shivanya: par jab humare bich kuch hai hi nahi to hum ek kamre. Me kai...( he cut her)
Rishabh: chup ek dam chup biwi hona tum meri..... to mere sath hi rahogi naa.....and one more thing...aaj humari first night hai to.....(he smirked devilishly 😈)

Shivanya: i need some time...mai abhi ready nahi hu...
Rishabh: vo meri problem nahi hai maine tumhe pahle hi kaha tha...ab chup chap meri biwi hone k farz nibhao...now go and have some rest...you need anergy tonight my wife.....(he touched her face and his hands slowly moving towards her neck)..you should have think before giving your consent to this marriage.....
(He chocked her neck... she started throwing her legs and hands....after few minutes he stopped)...be ready my wife to make my night pleasurable ....(And he left her neck and throwed her on the floor  and she  passed out )

⚠️️ABUSIVE AND RAPE CONTENT AHEAD SO PLEASE READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

After 3 hrs she woke up....and she found her self lying on the floor and she started remembering what had happened few hours before .....

Shivanya to herself: agar usne ....sach me kuch esa kiya to ( she was freaked out)
What should i do now.....(she was thinking then she heard the sound of door opening and she turned her gaze towards door)

RISHABH:so are you ready....(he smirked devilishly 😈)
Shivanya: ri...rishabh plee...please don't do this...mujhe thora time dedo...
Rishabh: what would you do after getting time?

Shivanya: i would try to make my self comfortable

Rishabh: comfartable my foot....you will try to escape i know it very well...go and get ready i don't have much time to waste....( he passed her a bag).....take it...(she wasn't taking it)...i said take it you bitch...(he shouted and her body trembled)

Shivanya: please leave me i am begging
Rishabh:(smirked)...don't begg right now...save it for later ......( he laughed dangerously)

Shivanya: please Rishabh let me go please....mai haat jodti hu apne jane do mujhe...maine kyaa bigada h tumhara...

Rishabh: tumne nahi kisi aur ne....jiska badla mai tumse pura karungaa...samjhi tum

Shivanya: par mai hi kyun

Rishabh: ye to mujhe bhi nahi pata magar tumhare siva koi aur nahi..( then he cluched her wrist...she cried in pain)

Shivanya: leave me Rishabh...ahh its hurting ....

Rishabh tightens his grip around her wrist...

Rishabh: dobara mujhse sawal karne ki himmat mat karna...

Shivanya: for gods sake i am your wife...don't treat me like this ( she raised her voice)

(He slapped her very hard )

Rishabh: you are no one to me...you are nothing of mine...and wife...i wanna call you a whore instead wife(he laughed)

Shivanya: you can not do this to me....i am your wife and you are calling your own wife whore ...

Rishabh: stop doing this drama go and get ready.....don't spoil my mood....and congrats you are going to lose  your......virginity..(he smirked )...are going or not...otherwise i am going to make you were this lingerie...( he started taking steps towards her)

Shivanya: no...no..i am going...(and she left...she entered inside washroom)

Shivanya to herself:

Ye kyaa ho rha  mere sath....( she cried standing under the shower...and she heard a knock on the)

Rishabh: tum bahar aaogi ya mai andar aau..

Shivanya: i am coming please don't come (  in scared tone )

OTHER SIDE

Abhiraj is feeling very restless...

Abhiraj: whats happening with me....shivanya thik to haina....please shivanya be safe....i should call Rudra....

( with trembling hands he called rudra)

ABHIRAJ:hello
Rudra:hello

Abhiraj: are you okay...
Rudra : are you okay raaj..is everything fine

Abhiraj: are you okay or not tell me first bastard
Rudra: i am ok but why are you sounding so restless
Abhiraj: is shivanya ok
Rudra: yess she is but why are you asking
Abhiraj: i don't  know why but I am not feeling good suddenly
Rudra: don't be so restless everything is okay
Abhiraj: okay byy take care haa
Rudra: you too...

CALL CUT

OTHER SIDE

shivanya comes out from washroom wearing a bathrobe....and she stood in room....she felt someone is standing behind her....she slowly slowly started taking back steps..while saying

Shivanya: please ri.... Rishabh mujhe jane do tum jo kahoge mai vo karungi jaane do mujhe please.....(and her back hit to the wall)

Rishabh: kabhi nahi...

Shivanya:please (she cried)(he slowly cluthed her nape and attacked her neck)

Rishabh: i won't let you go...
Shivanya: plea...please let  me....me go....jaane do mujhe...

(His hands move towards the knot of her bathrobe and he pulled it...bathrobe was slowly  slowly sliding down then suddenly a sound came ).........

Sorry everyone i don't know how to write this scene bcz this is my first book so don't mind and tell me did you guys liked the chapter