28 : the truths untold

— ❀ Minahil's pov :

S I G H I N G  a deep breath I spoke

S I G H I N G a deep breath I spoke.

" he is my brother." i told him, one of the biggest hurtful truth of my life, it is now in front of me 'as a topic to explain.'

his blood shot red eyes widened, as if the eyeballs would freaking fall on the ground. well, anyways I was sure that he won't believe me, as I never made him build a trust for myself, also I'm not sure about anything.

why does he has to invade my privacy, he is always too suspicious about me, wanting to know every single thing, it's pissing me off so much. Well, as my husband I must at least share a few things to him and stop being so mysterious. But only I know how hard it is to open up to someone, no matter how nice of a person they're to me.

All of my childhood I never had a person to share my inner thoughts with, to share my pain with, to share how I feel, to share the things from the depth of my heart. so I don't even expect myself to open up to anyone, because I think it's not my thing.

" do you really think I'll BELIVE you minahil?" he questioned scoffingly.

" look Arsalaan, I don't care if you believe me or not, but it's the truth !! Arham is my freaking sibling !!" I hushed out loudly.

" well, i will try my best to explain everything to you, as I feel the need to share a sneak peak of my past 'with you'." I spoke out sighing.

" and I feel the need to know things about you, which you never tell me, and I hope you don't lie to me minahil, at least I could expect honesty from you " he replied looking into my eyes with his red ones.

" okay so hear me out Arsalaan," I started and he keenly observed all of my features looking deeply into my face more like staring.

" I was 8 year old, it was my birthday that day, me, my baba, mama and arham my little brother. We all were going to a huge restaurant for my birthday party, to celebrate it with our little happy bubbly family."

" i was too happy that day, me and my little brother who is a year younger than me which probably means he was 7 years old that day. We were sitting at the back seat of our car, giggling and laughing at my own antics. I was way too excited as my baba told he would buy lots of gifts for the both of us"

" dressed in a beautiful baby pink gown, wearing a crown like a princess, I was annoying my little brother & just simply enjoying the moments"

"Little did I knew that life would take such an unexpected turn and twist, shattering all of my happiness within a moment of time"

" all of the sudden the breaks of our car failed, and my baba couldn't pull the break, my mama panicked and the other moment three black cars started purposely dashing their car on ours from all the sides, arham and I started screaming and crying."