31: heartfelt confession ?

Arsalaan's pov :

I gently awakened, my drowsy eyes fluttering open due to the gleaming sun hitting my face

i softly gazed at the person sleeping beside me, my mina, she gently snored whilst her chest is heaving up & down tenderly.

she shifted to the other side, deeply in sleep.
I moved towards her side and dipped my head into the crook of her neck, my nose grazing hers delicate petal like soft skin.

I breathed in her rosy scent, which relaxed my nerves. She smells heavenly, her scent fogging my mind completely. I rested my head on her shoulder blades and sighed remembering how mehran's 'lamia darling' ruined our moment.

showering tender kisses on her neck and collarbone i sucked into her velvety delicate skin, meanwhile my one hand gripping her neck and the other cascaded down the dress.

I moved my hand inside her dress, kissing her desperately devouring hers pinkish plump lips which tasted like candy floss, gobbling them completely like a hungry man. my heart racing every second.

i traced my fingers inside her dress touching every inch of her upper body, her perfectly curved waist, which I could feel with just my hand, gliding my fingers towards her breasts i traced the baby- soft flawless skin of hers.

I quickly unsnapped her bra, and wrapped her breasts in my palms tenderly fisting them, inside her dress. I groaned at how smooth her skin felt under my touch. The desires inside me were burning and I didn't manage to control.

i lifted both of her arms up gripping them in a firm grip and sucking into her bottom lip. I pulled away from those earthy real swollen lips. Painting my art on her neck like smooth canvas ( the painter that I'm ) I sucked and bit her neck harshly devouring her supple and silky skin. Leaving marks all over her neck I pulled away.

My one hand gripping hers. our gazes locked, she's panting heavily for breath her chest heaving up and down. I stared into her dark brown beautiful than ever orbs and kissed them one by one, and pecked the tip of her nose, caressing her cheeks I moved towards her swollen plumps, leaving a small peck in the corner of her lips. I pulled away from her admirable, gorgeous face.

As I was about to discard her dress out of her body when someone interrupted making minahil jerk me away vigorously, I stumbled back looking at the interrupter.

" holy shit !" lamia whisper yelled standing in front of the door covering her eyes with her palms.

" you guys definitely got a room but, you have to even close it, do you see the door ?" she scolded still with her palms concealing her eyes.

Minahil quickly straightened herself , fixing her dress and hair she stood with an awkward smile on her face, looking at lamia.

I gazed at minahil and she looked back at me, her cheeks turned dark shade of red as soon as her eyes met mine.