Part 21

Hey guys....sorry for not posting the next parts as i went for a trip and having my exams soon....i will be posting the next parts as soon as possible...i hope u guys can understand! stay tuned until then and thx for reading byeee!!!!!

AND WE ARE SOON TO REACH 1K READS!!! THX FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!! AND DO COMMENT AND VOTE SO THAT IT WOULD ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE AND ALSO I WOULD KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT MY STORY!!!

LET'S GO BACK TO THE STORY!!!

?: ME!!!

*crowd turns behind from where the voice came*

Y/n : Nam-NAMJOON?????

Tae : HYUNG????

T/M : Namjoon??? what are you doing here and how did you-

Namjoon : Sorry mom but I'm here to talk about something which is important...

*goes to the opposite stage*

Namjoon : Hi everyone! Many of you would know me but some don't so let me introduce first I'm KIM NAMJOON the first son of MR AND MRS.KIM and brother of KIM TAEHYUNG who is standing over there as groom. First I should apologize for taking your precious time and I'm here to ask sorry to y/m, y/d, jimin and mainly Y/n for not informing them about my sudden trip and leaving them without a word and actually the truth is I'm the one to get married to Y/n!

*crowd gasps*

~Meanwhile~

Y/n : Tae he won't...

Tae : No y/n it's not what you think...just wait even i'm curious too... (*holds her hand*)

Namjoon : Yes but due to sudden personal reason.... i had to go to USA and that's when my brother was replaced for me but don't think it's a forced marriage!! I'm here to tell y/n everything clearly......

(*takes a deep breath*)

Y/n you may or may not know but taehyung had a huge crush on you from highschool and he shares everything to me and that's when one day you told him that you're allegic to perfumes which he gifted on your birhtday. And then he told you that he's going abroad for higher studies but he went because he saw you with a boy laughing and he saw how happy you were with him which made him really heart broken and he tried to let go of this feelings for you but he can't and it just grew stronger and stronger, then he decided to go abroad so that he can forget you and leave you but when he told me about this i disagreed to him but he went there without telling us! after that i got a info that he is studying about perfumes and that's when I came to know that he went not for him but for you y/n. 

~ MEANWHILE!

Y/n : (*with watery eyes and broken voice*) DID YOU DO THESE TAE?

Tae : Yes yes y/n (*sobs and smiles*)

*y/n again listens to namjoon*

~ MEANWHILE~

Mia : Goshhh!!!!! I'm so late for the wedding because of my medicine!!! oh y/n will shout at me!!!!

*arrives*

Mia : Oh the wedding is gonna end???? OH GOD!!!

WAITT!!!!! IS THAT NAMJOON STANDING THERE AND SPEAKING???? BUT HE IS THE GROOM RIGHT???? WHERE IS Y/N????? oh i should search for kiara to find out

* finds kiara*

Kiara : Mia? Why are you so late huh???? And where is the bridesmaid dress i gave you?

Mia : Sorry but it didn't fit me! 

Kiara : Oh then you could have told me right?

Mia : Just leave it and why namjoon is not with y/n ? where is y/n???

Kiara : Mia, she is standing with her groom only....see (*points out*)

Mia : What ????? Then what about namjoon???? and who is that????

Kiara : Just listen to namjoon to clarify.. 

Namjoon : He really tried hard and finally made it and the company was all because of his hardwork y/n!!! AND the most important thing is the trip to US which i went was also kinda planed but unexpected!!!! Actually y/n when you were the arranged girl for me i never thought that you are taehyung's crush so i thought of going there but never knew i would go because of some other reason and y/n....keep taehyung happy and be with him through all tough times and i promise that he would be there for you forver!!!! 

Mia's POV  : WHATTTTT???? TAE-TAEHYUNG????????? TAEHYUNG IS Y/N'S WIFEEEE????? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING HERE?????? (*shock*)

Mia : Kiara is taehyung her husband????

Kiara : Oh yes i forgot to tell you.... i will tell you what happened after the wedding

Mia : WHATTT????

Kiara : yes and why are you so shocked ??

Mia : Um-ye-yes because the groom is changed right (*nervous smile*)

Namjoon : And don't worry about me i actually have a girlfriend and she's here too!!

*calls her*

Namjoon : This is lia my girlfriend who is a Ceo in Choi Finance Industry and my assistant too.

Mia's POV : LI-LIA???? WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE???? Oh i feel dizzy 

Kiara : What happened mia?

Mia : Um-umm i feel dizzy because of my sickness so i gotta go

Kiara : Oh then i'll inform y/n 

Mia : Ok 

Kiara : Hey what about the gift? give it to me , i'll give it to y/n

Mia : Oh i'll give her something better (*evil smirk but hides it*)

THAT'S ALL FOR PART 21!!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS SERIES!!!!!!

DO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS SERIES AS IT'S MY FIRST STORY!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!!

REMINDER : THIS IS JUST A FANMADE FICTION SO DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY,

JUST AN IMAGINATION.

STAY TUNED FOR PART 22!!!!!

BYEEEE!!!!!!!!