Part 42

Officer : So..... After that what happened? (*with worried eyes*)

Mia : Well after that I wanted to see him everyday so I always watched him from afar and watched him everyday which is the only thing which gave happiness to my life...I wanted to end my life but whenever I saw him I always think when I grow up I will get away from this terrible life and live with him happily..so I chose to live for him....that's how when I came to high school I wanted to confess my feeling to him as I knew it was not just a crush but love....But...He rejected me for someone which made me so mad like again someone broke my trust and my whole world was just shattered...And I wanted to take revenge for whom he left...I wanted to show her that taehyung was mine...I wanted only him not others....But after high school...My dad locked me for two years and made my life hell in which he didn't want me to study but get me married to someone for his business and that man was a gold digger and a person who wanted to make my life hell so that's when I had enough of these tortures, I wanted to get away from this....And I escaped from them and joined a university by myself  that's when I got y/n and kiara as my friends and I once again got the love I wanted but as time passed when y/n got married I came to know that y/n was the bride to taehyung, the girl whom I wanted to take my revenge was y/n...I didn't want to do anything to her and leave but my dad and my brother found me that I wanted to take revenge to that girl which was y/n and that's when they made me do a deal either kill y/n and get married to the one I liked or be punished more than before each and everyday!....My selfishness and ego blocked my eyes and I chose to kill y/n, my own bestfriend who thought what was being loved by someone once again...But when ever I made a mistake in his plans my dad still gave me punishments more worse than before I..I was just living a hell life (*cries hard*)....That's when... I tried to kill y/n....tae died by accident whom I thought he was dead and my dad got happy that he killed tae whom T/m loved so much.....As years passed....He gave me punishments like before and locked me when I tried to complain about my dad and my brother....But now after I heard them they were killed I was happy but sad too because I loved both of them so bad like I would always earn for their single appreciation when I got good marks or when I got a medal or trophy but I didn't....I always waited for their love but in the end I got nothing....I wanted taehyung's love but got nothing but one thing I got is y/n who showed me true love...the meaning of what friendship is...I would always be grateful to her but the guilt and regret never left me because I made her life hell...I'm really sorry y/n and taehyung for what I did and sorry is not enough for them....My dad and my oppa I'm really sorry not being a good daughter and a good sister to my lia unnie too to whom I've been a really bad sister...I'm really sorry (*cries really hard*)

*The file ends with this and with some pics of her wounds*

Tae : What?? She...she was...was gone through so..so much?? (*gets worried and emotional*)

~ The next day ~

Y/m : Aishhh why this y/n is not even picking up the call huh?

Y/d : She must be busy honey

Y/m : Ah whatever! So I'm gonna make lunch now...OH! honey can you go buy some vegetables and some groceries? 

Y/d : What? But I got some work to do!

Y/m : Then no lunch!

Y/d : (*sighs*) Fine! Just give me! 

Y/m : Thanks honey!

*door bell rings*

Y/m : Oh must be jimin! Because I called him for lunch!

*Opens the door*

Y/m : (*widened eyes and shocked*) AM....I.....DRE-DREAMING???

Tae : He..hello Mom! (*nervous smile with teary eyes*)

Y/d : WHO IS IT HUH??? (*comes to the door*)

Tae : Oh Hi dad! 

Y/d : Honey....Am I....dreaming too????

*tae hugs them*

Tae : No mom and dad It's really me!! Taehyung your son!!! You son is alive !!! (*cries*)

Y/m : Tae...Taehyung!! YOUR ALIVE??? (*hugs him tightly*)

Y/d : OH MY SON!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR ALIVE!!

Tae : Sorry for not informing you but...

Y/m : No son don't speak just don't..... I still can't accept the reality!! (*cries*)

Y/d : Come come inside son! (*while wiping his tears*)

Author's Pov : After that tae told them his flashback...

Y/m : But taehyung you really changed alot...but we're so happy to see you again!!

Tae : (*smiles*) And mom is y/n married again because I saw her with a boy and a baby...

Y/m : (*laughs*) You...You thought y/n got married again??

Y/d : Oh son how will she and how can we do that huh??

Tae : But....then who was he?

Y/m : Oh he's her cousin and that baby was his....Y/n is taking care of that baby and she's staying there for a project which she needed his brother's help

Tae : Ohhhh then SHE'S NOT MARRIED RIGHT?? 

Y/d : Yes son

Tae : Then I'll go meet he now! (*gets up*) 

Y/d : Oh son wait...not now (*sad tone*)

Tae : Why dad?

THAT'S ALL FOR PART 42!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY!!

DO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS SERIES!!!!

REMAINDER : THIS IS JUST A FANMADE FICTION SO DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, JUST IMAGINATION!!!

~ NOTE:

IF I MADE ANY GRAMMATIC OR SPELLING MISTAKES AM REALLY SORRY AS ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE~

STAY TUNED FOR PART 43!!!

BYEEE!!!