Part 31

*leaves*

WHILE DRIVING

Namjoon : Oh no taehyung is calling me just pick up the call lia

Lia : O-ok

~ MEANWHILE~

Mia : You will never ever forget this in your life y/n!!!

Y/n : Really let me see how will it be

Mia : YOU WILL SEE (*evil smirk*)

Y/n : OH THIS HILL IS SO SO COOL AND WOAH IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

Mia : Yes it is!! 

Y/n : Let me take some pics oh wait my mom is calling me!!

Mia : Oh you can pick up the call!

Mia's POV : Sorry y/n but I had too (*evil smirk*)

~ MEANWHILE ~

OTP

Lia : yeo-bo-seyo taehyung (*shaky voice*)

Tae : Noona now I need y/n location!!

Lia : What? Why?

Tae : Yes noona last time i didn't surprise her so this time i have to do it

Lia : *looks at namjoon in fear*

Namjoon : *holds her hand and gives assuring look*

Tae : NOONA!!!!

Lia : Ye-yes I'm there

Tae : Now i need it noona, send me the location soon

Lia : But i think she's not home

Tae : Really then that will be more surprising for her when meeting in public

Lia : But-

Tae : Noona send me the location now like right now I'm leaving byeee!!!!

*cuts the call*

Lia : What to do now namjoon ???

Namjoon : We have reach there soon just send him the location so that he can too help us to save y/n.

Lia : Ok

*increase his speed*

Mia's POV : Oh just finish the call soon but wait let her talk because it's her last call with her mom.

Mia : *takes her gun out and points at y/n*

Y/n : *turns to call mia but sees her holding gun in her forehead*

Y/n : WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING MIA??

Mia : Oh my poor y/n!! I know you will be shocked but I have no choice than to kill you my bestie (*evil smirk*)

*shoots*

Y/n : *falls down and gets hit by a rock in her head*  ahhh Mi-mia?????

*tae arrives at that place*

Tae's POV :  when i saw mia with a gun in y/n's forehead i can't process what i seeing but why?? then i noticed she was about to shot y/n so i went rushing to save my love but she shot her, she shot my only love, my wife, MY....

Tae : Y/N!!!!!!!!!!! (*shocked and angry*)

Mia : Oh WOW our hero is here to save y/n? Wow WHAT A PERFECT TIMING!!! (*evil smirk*)

Tae : Mia???? How could you??? (*with anger and death glare*)

Y/n : Tae???? Ho-how uh wh-when did you come back?? (*with blood flowing and with heavy pain*)

Tae : Y/n!! I'm back, now come let's go to the hospital (*cries hardly*)

Y/n : No need tae and I'm happy to see you after a long time (*with painful smile*)

Tae : What? No no y/n you can't leave me like this????

Mia : Oh stop this drama here (*sarcastic tone*)

Tae : IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU MIA!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU KILL MY WIFE!!!! You think you can just kill her? Not on my watch! I'll make you regret ever laying a finger on her! (*while shouting with anger*)

Mia : Oh really tae It's all because of YOU!!!!!

Tae : Me???

Mia : Yes YOU!!!! And how she would die in one shot and I shot her in her arm

Tae : How can you be like this huh??? AND WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU WHEN I EVEN KNEW YOU ONLY AFTER Y/N INTRODUCED YOU TO ME?????

Mia : Oh so don't you remember me TAE????

Tae : DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME LIKE THAT, ONLY MY Y/N HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL ME TAE!!!! (*while clenching his jaw and fist*)

Y/n : Tae cal-calm down

Tae : How? How can I????

Mia : OK let me remind you...DO you remember the girl whom you rejected in your high school because you had crush on someone? REMEMBER BABY??? (*EVIL SMIRK*)

Tae : Yeah but why are you talking about that now???? Are you stupid??? (*with anger boiling*)

Mia : Yes I'm Stupid because I was that f***ing girl!!!!!!

Tae and y/n : WHAT????

Mia : Yes and i just freaking loved you badly for f***ing 7 years from high school and I was true to y/n as a best friend until I saw her with you getting married, that day made me hate y/n and made me do like this

Tae : What??? HOW COULD YOU KILL YOUR OWN BESTFRIEND FOR A THING LIKE THIS???? IS THIS HOW YOU NAME A FRIENDSHIP?????

Mia : No BUT I CAN'T GIVE WHAT IS MINE!!!!!

Y/n : Yours??? HE THINK HE IS YOURS WHEN HE'S MY MAN!!!!

Mia : SHUT THE F**K!!!!! HE WILL LOVE ME AND I WILL MAKE HIM!!!

Y/n : WHAT??? ARE YOU STUPID??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?? HOW CAN YOU KILL YOUR OWN BESTFRIEND FOR A MAN WHO DOESN'T LOVE AND EVEN IF YOU KILL ME, DO YOU THINK HE WILL LOVE YOU??? NEVERRR!!!!

Mia : NOOO!!! tae is MINE ONLY MINE!!!!!!!! I F**KING LOVE YOU TAE AND I CAN'T GIVE YOU TO SOME SHIT!!! YOU ARE MINE!!!!

Tae : YOU!!!! HOW DARE YOU CALL HER A SHIT??? I WILL PUNCH YOU TO DEATH IF YOU SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT MY Y/N!!! AND YOU THINK I WILL LOVE YOU IF YOU KILL MY WIFE??? NEVER!!!

Y/n's POV : That's my husband (*smirk*)

Mia : No I CAN MAKE YOU MINE TAE!!! YOU'RE MINE TAE!!!

Tae : I CAN NEVER BE YOURS MIA!!! (*with death glare and clenched fist*)

Y/n : SHUT UP MIA!!!

Mia : You F**K OFF!!! if i knew you were getting married to him I would have killed you and made him mine!!!!

Tae : SHUT THE F**K UP MIA!!!!! (*with anger and death glare*)

Mia : No I CAN'T AND NOW IT'S TIME TO END YOUR LIFE!!!!!

*SHOTS*

THAT'S ALL FOR PART 31 GUYS!!!

HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS STORY!!!

REMINDER : THIS IS JUST A FANMADE FICTION SO DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY , JUST IMAGINATION.

DO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY WHICH ENCOURAGES ME A LOT!!!

DO CONTINUE TO GIVE ME YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

AND GUESS TO ANSWER THIS:

WILL ANYONE DIE? IF SO WHOM YOU THINK WILL DIE????

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER BELOW!!! 

STAY TUNED FOR THE ANSWER IN UPCOMING PARTS!!!!

BYEEE!!!!!!!!!