introduction

I have no plan or idea of what this will turn out to be. I don't have a story or project to tell. There are things I can write for the world to hear, and I would gladly do so, but I don't know where to start, when to start, or how to start. 

But to get to my goal, my dream, I need to start somewhere.

I don't care how long it will take, as long as in the end, I know I did what I could to get closer to what I want to achieve. I guess you could say that this is a book where I try to achieve my dream, and while I don't think that you're wrong, I feel like this is just me rambling.

There is no plan. It's just "go with the flow," and if you're reading this, you are helping me achieve my goal. So thank you for picking this book. You could've chosen any other book, but you chose this. You're probably not interested, and you're probably clicking off right now. You probably would rather read about a murder or a fanfic. Maybe you're the type that likes romance or maybe you like a good horror. You're probably not interested in reading some random American kid with German ethnicities ramble for who knows how long.

But I believe that, even though I'm rambling, I can tell a story. You, the reader, could better understand where I come from and how that affected me as a person. You, the reader, can learn something that you probably wouldn't have.

If you just read one more word, one more sentence, one more paragraph, you can learn how I think by reading my writing, even if it doesn't make sense. But I believe that if you chose to stay and read this, you can better understand me.

So let's start, shall we?

Thursday, February 1, 2024, at 3:30 PM EST: Next chapter.