chapter 1: Dream

When I hear the word "dream," it evokes a lot of thoughts.

I think of the YouTuber named Dream, the lore and story of The Dream SMP, my dream to entertain people, and how strange but enjoyable my dreams are.

The word has multiple meanings, and it could mean something different for you. You are your own person, and you might think differently from me. For example, you might think of a TV show named "Dream," while I might think of a person named "Dream." I'm not a psychologist or a neuroscientist, but it's fascinating to see how we all think differently, even though we've likely lived similar lives.

In my opinion, there is no "right answer." I might find something
annoying and intolerable, while you might feel the opposite.

If you had never done something, like camping for a week, you'd probably be doing something else instead of reading my ramblings about something that doesn't really matter.

Why did you choose this book? Were you bored, or are you a friend of mine? What made you interested in this book? What will I do to entertain you? Am I even entertaining you?

There are so many questions I can ask, and because there are different people with different dreams and goals, there will be different answers.

Someone from Utah might find me funny, while someone from Holland might think I'm stupid. One person named Allen might think that being gay is normal, and someone named Merry could think that being gay is disgusting. Opinions are formed based on our experiences, and they shape who we are. Opinions are just opinions. They are what you think is correct. I believe that if you think pineapple belongs on pizza, then you're correct. And if you think the opposite, then you're also correct.

Opinions are opinions. Why should I care who you pray to? There's no reason for me to hate you just because you're probably Jewish. There's no reason for me to hate King Charles. And there's no reason for me to hate people named Karl. But people live, and things happen that make them hate something that other people love or didn't even know was a thing.

I don't like that if I say, "Hey! I have family from Germany!" people assume I hate Jewish people and that I agree with Hitler (which I don't). Sure, I've read books about the Holocaust and enjoyed them, but that doesn't mean that I'm a "Nazi." I read those books because I was interested in that point in history and wanted to learn more about it. I wanted to understand what happened, and I believe that there's nothing wrong with me wanting to learn about the most gruesome war. We're human, and we were made to want to learn things. Maybe you don't agree with me, and that's fine, but the things you know and the things you're interested in, you learned from somewhere.

And I like that about us.