Chapter 4: burnout

Believe it or not, I get burnt-out VERY EASILY when i have more than 2 things I'm working on. SOMETIMES WHEN I HAVE MORE THAN 1 I GET BURNT-OUT EASILY! 

Is me easily getting burnt out linked to some disorder? probably. Do i care? .... ehhhh... Am I going to tell my IRL parents? nah. Will this become a problem in the future? eh, yeah.

What do I do when I'm burnt-out? nothing. b-but i do, like, watch a lot of YT videos... so...

When I'm burnt-out, I can do basic things at school. Like copying from the white board, or googling about how the fuck a story works and writing on a paper about it but not finishing so it becomes homework.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y'know, the NORMAL things you do at school.

I don't know about your school, but in my class, in the morning, there's this thing called "Bell Ringer".

Bell Ringer is a REALLY great thing, and in my opinion it's super fun. I'd 100% recommend teachers to use it.

What is a Bell Ringer? you may be asking. A Bell Ringer is something that I'd consider something you'd do in English/ELA class, But you could probably make it into a math, history, and/or chemistry thing as well. Bell Ringer is where the teacher writes a prompt, or anything that's related to the subject, on the board and the student(s) follows that prompt given and writes a short story. Usually, the story is about 20 sentences long. Sometimes 15. but in all honesty it could be any length.

Why is this related to being burnt-out? you're also probably asking. Well, when I'm burnt-out, it's a bit easier to write when I have an idea of what I'm going to write. Today, for Bell Ringer was to write a story with 15 sentences without a word with the letter "E". It was really fun and challenging writing that story. and, sure, i didn't finish it. But it was a great thing to do, and it was a good thing to do something different. I find that doing Bell Ringers actually help with me being burnt-out. I was recently burnt-out because I have 3 things that I'm doing, as well as a bunch of school work (Middle School sucks),  and I would've been burnt-out much longer if my teacher didn't do Bell Ringer.

Why am I talking about this? Because, to my knowledge, not a lot of teachers actually use this activate. While, yes, I'm not a licensed teacher. I am a student who really enjoys bell ringers, and since it seems like more and more students (as well as me) seem to hate school more and more, I think having something that is a bit "different" could engage students in the lessons better.

here is a website about Bell Ringers: https://learnsafe.com/bellringers-what-are-they-and-why-should-teachers-use-them/

____

when I'm burnt-out one of two thing will happen:

1. I'm burnt-out but will write ideas for books, videos, drawings and builds in the future. I call this one the "busy burnout"

and 2. I'm burnt-out, have no ideas, want to write but can't, and have no energy or mental compacity to do anything creative. This is the one I call "Creative block burnout".

Are there more things i can write? ye. will I write them? nah. am I going to write more? yep. Am I going to go to sleep anytime soon? probably not.