chapter 2: interests

(this is technically just a chapter that's a "get to know me", but i don't care)

i enjoy things that other people, probably, don't like.

like roller coasters! i love the rush of adrenaline, i love how fast you go, and just basically love everything about it. i've gone on every ride at my favorite (?) theme park, and i could probably ride a whole theme park if you'd give me the time.

i also really like writing. which i don't think is too surprising, you've just read 3, technically 4, chapters of my writing. from the same day.

THAT'S RIGHT, THE INTODUCTION, CHAPTER 1, 2, AND  3 WAS WRITEN ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY!  how have i acquired this? I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE! I'M A WRITING MACHINE! and it's wired, because once i need to write something for school, i often just have no idea how to start.

HOW FUCKING MESSED UP AM I???

(very much a smooth transition) i also really like Hermitcraft. actually. "like" is a understatement. it is my life.

hm... "life" is probably an overstatement. eh, it's fine.

i am a Hermitcraft fan. now, sure, i haven't watched a lot of it. and, yes, i haven't fully watched any of the seasons (BUT IT WILL CHANGE AS OF SEASON 10!!). but it is something that i could watch for an entire day. and i would! i would actually sit down, and get myself to watch the entirety of Hermitcraft, and i could! but since i actually have a life, unlike most of you,  i haven't found myself actually sitting down and getting through at least 10 or 20 episodes. and while someone have definitely watched and entire season, i have not.

but i don't care, BECAUSE FANFICTION IS A THING!!!

i'm also interested in birds. i have a huge love for birds. name a kind of bird, show it to me, and there will be a 99.9% chance i think that bird is cute or beautiful (NOT a buzzard, WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BIRD IS THATT??). i don't think that there could be any kind of roleplay where my character isn't an Avian of some type.

and, of course, the character DOES NOT have a happy backstory. but also the character is technically just AU's of the same person, sooooo...

(MY CHARACTER 'RAYMOND' MOSTLY CALLED 'RAY' WOULD BE REALLY  FUCKED UP IF YOU ADDED ALL THE AU'S TOGETHER IN ONE BODY OF HIS-)

why do i have this love for birds? BECAUSE OF EVERYONE WHO MADE GRIAN A FUCKING AVIAN- FUCK YOU ALL! (/j /j /j /j /j /nm /nm /nm) 

also, i just really like reading about history. i also, to no surprise, like fanfiction. 

is there any Hermitcraft fanfic that's around a war or somethin'????? please. i need more fanfic's to read-

now, i make weird, probably not, funny writing on wattpad. i roleplayed burning a hospital with my rp/online brother while a friend watches and eats toast THAT WAS MADE WITH MY BREAD (i think-) because someone didn't have their wedding. 

IM LOOKIN' AT YOU millylikeslemons722 (our old Gem) AND ZombieCleoAKAMom 

Sunday, March 31, 2024 at 3:30 PM EDT- next chapter