The Academic Miracle of the Future

"He Zhiyong! What do you think you're doing!" As He Zhiyong walked straight towards the podium, Hao Yuan's expression changed slightly. He immediately shouted loudly, his tone stern, "This is my classroom, and I didn't ask you to come up. There are rules! Do you understand?"

Hao Yuan was also extremely angry. This was the first time he had encountered such an arrogant student. Not only did he openly defy him, but he also dared to disrupt the order of the class!

As He Zhiyong, who was walking towards the podium, heard Professor Hao Yuan's rebuke, he also felt a tremor in his heart. How long had it been since he heard this voice? Probably... seven or eight years.

Professor Hao Yuan's nose was already crooked with anger. Looking at He Zhiyong's eyes, flames seemed to be shooting out. With an apologetic glance at Hao Yuan, He Zhiyong whispered, "Professor Hao, I have a conjecture about the topic on your blackboard and need to use the blackboard."

Hao Yuan was now both surprised and angry. After all these years of teaching, this was the first time he had encountered such a defiant student. However, when he heard that He Zhiyong had some conjectures about the problem on the blackboard, he suddenly became interested.

As the sternest professor at Huake University of Science and Technology, he was quite tolerant of his students as long as they were talented and didn't commit principled mistakes. Next moment, he put down the pager he was about to use to call security, and watched He Zhiyong walk to his side and pick up a piece of dust-free chalk from the podium.

Hao Yuan, now intrigued, wanted to see what unique conjectures this sophomore student had.

"He Zhiyong, I'm giving you a chance to prove yourself..."

Taking a deep breath, suppressing the anger caused by the disrespectful actions, Hao Yuan said softly, "If the result satisfies me, I will ignore these actions, but if it doesn't..."

"Be prepared for disciplinary action!"

He Zhiyong straightened his posture, his eyes filled with nostalgia as he glanced at Hao Yuan. The profound gaze made Hao Yuan's pupils slightly contract. His words were stuck in his throat.

This gaze! Such profoundness! How could it appear in a young man around twenty years old? It reminded him of the time when he was still a child. Back then, in his eyes, his grandfather also had this kind of otherworldly heaviness!

But, why was it appearing in someone who was just a sophomore?

At this moment, not only Hao Yuan but also the students below were all in a state of shock.

"Damn, is He Zhiyong... going crazy?" A muscular guy wearing gold-rimmed glasses stared in disbelief at the scene unfolding on the podium, muttering to himself, "Is he... trying to get himself in trouble?"

"Professor Hao will definitely deduct all his usual grades!" This guy, named Li Lei, was He Zhiyong's roommate. He had just tried to wake He Zhiyong up, asking him to answer questions. After all, the usual grades were essential now, and as roommates, you had to help each other when you could. Little did he know that He Zhiyong would pull off such a sensational stunt. Thinking about the consequences He Zhiyong might face, Li Lei's facial muscles twitched three times.

He Zhiyong, no longer just a sophomore, showed a calm demeanor towards everyone's reactions. He had seen too many "big scenes" in his previous life, and now he had developed a resistance. Naturally, he wouldn't have any unnecessary reactions.

Turning around, he walked to the blackboard, picked up the chalk, and began writing with a relaxed expression.

Like a human printer, clear chemical reaction formulas appeared on the blackboard. As this diagram appeared, Professor Hao Yuan's eyes suddenly emitted a bright light. He couldn't achieve this level of proficiency without putting in some effort.

宇宙深处之旅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara