signature

"That afternoon, Shen Bingkai arrived at Li Miaolin's office carrying a black briefcase. He was suspicious along the way, almost mistaking several students showing unusual behavior as potential spies. After all, the contents of the box were too important, serving as the key to Z country's lead over the world!

"Old Shen, why did you come in person? Sending me the experimental data would have sufficed," Li Miaolin said with a hint of amusement, glancing at the discreet entry of Shen Bingkai into the office. He had also read the paper; while He Zhiyong's deductions were impeccable, Li Miaolin remained skeptical about the two materials. After all, superconducting materials at room temperature and high-temperature-resistant nanoceramic materials were burning through money worldwide. How could a sophomore from the biochemistry department produce them? Nevertheless, based on the other content, he deemed it worthwhile to bring He Zhiyong to their plasma lab.

Despite the suspicion of fabricating materials, He Zhiyong was indeed a rare talent! Li Miaolin anticipated that Shen Bingkai would question him about why he tasked him with experimenting on these strange materials, especially using the military's name.

"Old Li, has the military's research capability reached such an advanced stage?" Shen Bingkai, ensuring no one was tracking him, quickly approached the desk and opened the black briefcase.

"What do you mean?" Li Miaolin, who didn't expect Shen Bingkai's inquiry, looked at him with some surprise. This was different from the Shen Bingkai in his memory. Moreover, why was he asking such a question?

"Are those two materials real?" Shen Bingkai's expression of disbelief left Li Miaolin with his mouth agape. When Shen Bingkai nodded in confirmation, Li Miaolin was first shocked, then overwhelmed with joy. Regardless of how the sophomore achieved this, the facts were right in front of him, and he couldn't afford not to believe it!

"Where are the experimental data?"

"In the previous life, those who struggled for survival in famine were no strangers to such despair, aren't they?

"Come out quickly, I happen to be going to the biopharmaceutical laboratory, and I'll take you there!"

"Dean Zhang has helped you organize the content on the blackboard into a paper, signed with your name. There are some details we need to discuss."

"Professor Hao, I'll be out of the dormitory right away."

Hearing that it was about discussing the paper, He Zhiyong immediately jumped up. Perhaps with this paper, he could secure a recommendation for graduate school!

Professor Hao Yuan's car was a white Hyundai. When he saw He Zhiyong, he quickly greeted him. Now he regarded He Zhiyong as someone in a similar position. The attitude towards students and towards someone of equal status naturally differed. The two chatted all the way, and the biopharmaceutical laboratory was not far away, less than twenty minutes' drive.

Pushing open the office door, Zhang Minsheng and Zhou Deqian were already waiting.

"Student He Zhiyong, we have conducted preliminary experiments on the drug in your paper. It can achieve complete immunity against the HIV virus. Are you planning to publish this paper?"

Zhang Minsheng's voice was very loud, and his demeanor was very upright, appearing kind and benevolent towards He Zhiyong's smiling face.

"The rat experiments were also flawless. Removing the data without the drug, this is a perfect paper!"

Zhou Deqian managed to conduct animal experiments on rats, and the HIV virus within the rats was perfectly suppressed! As long as the safety of the drug is ensured, clinical trials can proceed!

"Come, Zhiyong, take a look at this paper."

Professor Hao Yuan handed him a tablet, and on it was the paper that Dean Zhang had organized for him.

"Effect of Drug-Induced Benign Mutation of CCR5Δ32 Gene Fragment on the Immunity of HIV"

The paper was signed by He Zhiyong!

"We have supplemented the detailed experimental data in the paper, but we have removed the manufacturing method and chemical reaction formula of the drug."

Zhang Minsheng was now even more satisfied with He Zhiyong, a truly rare genius!

He Zhiyong took the tablet without any hesitation. In the signature column, he added the names of Zhang Minsheng, Zhou Deqian, and Professor Hao Yuan!

"Zhiyong? What are you doing?"

Professor Hao was a little stunned. What was this for?

"Thanks to the verification efforts of several professors in the past few days, the data in the paper has been verified by everyone. How can I monopolize the fame? In the past, these professors have been working hard to conquer the withering virus, and Dean Zhang Minsheng has made significant contributions to tackling the HIV virus. I've just taken someone else's spot."

"Don't refuse, and thank you for your cultivation!"

Moreover, with several authoritative figures in this field co-authoring, there will be much less skepticism!