Shirokin High - part 1

Nothing will ever change...

A few days after my father passed away and my mother was long dead. Now I am at Japan one of my mother fav places. I got expelled from the last one. But it nothing to me as I have some friends in Tokyo but the unlucky part is they are not in the same school as me. My cousin tolded me shirohin high was a fit school for people like me as it is a all boys school and the boys there have a bad reputation....

Japan, Tokyo - Shirokin High

Kumiko Yamaguchi: Everyone pls welcome y/n. He is from Korean. Pls be nice to him.

As the sensei introduced me i noticed a boy in the back asleep and No one was listening. She assigned me to my sit and started teaching the class. Through the day I realised that no one care about what the teachers teached. As I walked outside of my class I heard someone calling me. I turned back to see the head teacher.

Y/n: Yes?

Head teacher: Come here.

He was smiling at me so i walked closer.

Y/n: what?

Head teacher: your new here right?

Y/n: yeah and?

Head teacher: Unlucky for you. You are in the worst class. 3-D. Be careful as they are trouble makers.

Y/n: ok. And?

I heard giggles behind me.

Head teacher: and? You!...

Y/n steps closer to head teacher face with a stare. Head teacher turned around and walked away. Yelling-

Head teacher: I am warning you!

--------------------------------------------------------------
(Time skip)

*Bell ringing*

Y/n walks out of class with his bag. Y/n turns towards the gate to see some kids in the school area with a different high school uniform. Thats when y/n realised that it was his friends or more like gang.

???: y/n!

Y/n: Look at you. All grown up. How is everything? leo.

Leo: Everything is going well. But the way the cops almost catch me yesterday.

Y/n: Sucks for you... What's the plan?

Leo: we will meet at our regular place and then tell you the plan.

Y/n:ok

Leo: now let's go home.

Y/n: ok!

The two of us met at korean in the hospital. After that day we are the best of friends. He came to Japan 2 years before me.

????: Y/n! Leo!

I turned back to see akio. I met him online. He was one of Leo's best buds.

Y/n: hello

Akio: Finally in Japan.

Y/n: yes

Leo: come on guys let's go.

Y/n and akio looks at leo and then continue walking. Y/n enter a store and saw a beautiful camera which was very cheap so y/n brought it with him home.

Back at home

Y/n lays on his bed. Thinking about his life. Y/n looks at the camera and thinks what to do with it. An idea fell into his mind. He turn to his side and starts to turn red.

(In mind)

**************************************

Sawada shin... A very good looking boy. He's...  He's just my type. Maybe using this camera i can take photos of him.

**************************************

Y/n gets up and walks towards the kitchen to grab a snack. He then texted leo "what time they will arrive".

"7:30 pm"

Y/n got up and walked towards the tv. That's when a notification came on his phone.

"Unknown? Wired."

He unlocks the phone to see the message.

'Hello y/n'

Y/n stare at the text for some time before placing his phone on the table. He went to the tv and started watching a movie to pass the time.

==================================

This is a story from a Japanese movie
Called Gokusen. The story is not my and it's just a fanfiction.