My first photo of his

Y/n walks out of the shower. He sits down on his bed and looks at the Letter.  If spike was here or one of his members. They should have did something. Y/n gets up from his bed and walks around the house. Looking to see any clue. After all he didn't find anything. He went back to his room and and got changed into a normal cloth. Y/n went into the kitchen and had dinner. After eating. He went into his bedroom and starting doing his homework. Even tho y/n was a bad kid who got into a lot of trouble but y/n came from one of Korean top school only for smart students. He got expelled because of a brutal fight between him and spike. After that day. Y/n doesn't want to think one bit of what happened. It was so horrible that it left him crying for months but let's just forget about it. Y/n got up from his study table and climbed on to his bed. Looking at the letter and thought what would happen in the future. Soon y/n fell asleep. The next morning. Y/n got up and does his morning routine. He then got out of his apartment and locked the door. Making sure to double check it. He then walks down the stairs towards the exit. Y/n got on the bus and went to school. He got off the bus and walks towards the school entrance. Y/n took out his camera because he saw shin and clicked a photo.

 Y/n took out his camera because he saw shin and clicked a photo

Before shin could see him. Y/n run out of there. Y/n walks into his classroom and sits down. Not so long later. Yankumi walks in and started teaching the class. In the middle. She stopped and looks at everyone.

Yankumi: now i remember. I gave you guys homework yesterday.

Everyone face clearly Said that she was annoying. Yankumi grab the work paper from everyone hand and she was disappointed. Until she came towards y/n and saw that y/n had finished his homework. She had a big smile on her face. She soon started rubbing y/n's head. Like that the day finished. Y/n was now on his way to his apartment. He left his friends house and was walking. That's when y/n heard a gun shot. He turns towards where it came from. Y/n knew what he was going to do was stupid but he ran towards the gun shot. There he saw a school girl laying dead on the floor. He looked left and right to see if there was anyone there before pulling out his phone and calling the police. Soon the police arrived and asked y/n questions which he was unable to answer because he saw no one. After all that trouble. Y/n made his way home. When reaching his apartment door. He saw that the door was open again and it continued to have day by day. Y/n get fed up of it. So y/n changed apartments and also reported it to the police. The police took the case seriously because y/n was a teenager. He reached the new apartment. A few days ago. Him and his friends came to furnish the place. The new neighbours welcomed him in but y/n realised that he and shin was in the same apartment but different floors. This made y/n heart skip a beat. He may be able to see shin everyday. Now it was the next school day.