Is y/n ok?

{continuing the story but with shin POV}

After what happened. Shin told y/n to go back to his apartment. He then made his way towards school. At school yankumi was taking the attendance when shin walked in.

Yankumi: Your late..

Shin: i know.

Shin sat down.

Yankumi: Y/n?

Shin: Y/n will not be coming.

Everyone turns his heads towards shin. Shin realised what he said.

Yankumi: How do you know that?

Shin: Y/n moved house and now we both love in the same apartment..

Everyone: oh~ that makes sense..

After school. Shin and his friends hanged out at the acarde together. Until it was dark. Shin was making his way up the stairs. When he saw a woman standing outside a room on the 5 floor. She was yelling y/n name. So shin walked towards her.

Shin: Is everything ok?

Aunty: normally by evening. I and y/n would have a talk but he didn't leave his room at all today.

Shin: oh let me try.

Shin walks towards the door and knocks.

Shin: Y/n! Y/n!

No response.. now shin became worried. He looks towards the lady.

Shin: should I break the door open?

Aunty: yes pls do..

Shin puts his bag down and starts hitting the door with his shoulder with all his focus until it opened. The both of them run in and look around. The lady walks into y/n room after that what shin only heard was a scream. Shin run towards the room to see y/n laying on the floor helpless.

Aunty: I go start my car!!

The lady runs out to grab her car keys. Shin lifts y/n in bride style and rans out. The lady lock the doors and grabs shins bag. She rushed down stairs and started her car. Shin lays y/n in the car before entering. They reached the hospital and takes y/n to the doctor. The both of them sit and wait for the doctor. A few minutes passed and the doctor walks out.

Aunty: doctor how is he?

Doctor: He is doing good but....

Shin: but what?

Doctor: Does he use drugs?

Shin: no!?

Doctor: Well the reason I asked that is i found some drug fluid inside him.

Shin thinks for sometime until he realises what happened.

Shin: I found three guys harassing him this morning. I think it was them.

Doctor: That can be the reason... You should report this to the police.

Aunty: I talked to him everyday and he said he already did.

Doctor: Is that so. Then can you take care of him. Just don't take him back to his apartment because those guys know where he lives.

The doctor says pointing towards shin.

Shin: ok..

_________________________________________

                         Words - 466